For fun, which do you like?

See the results of this poll: Please leave your thoughts below as well!

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Elisio : 3 (6%)
  • Jaden : 2 (4%)
  • Koehler : 2 (4%)
  • Justus : 2 (4%)
  • Barker : 1 (2%)
  • Heath : 27 (52%)
  • Fitzwilliam : 6 (12%)
  • Riordan: 9 (17%)

My favorite would be [name_m]Elisio[/name_m]. Second to that would probably be [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. I always have crushes on guys with that name lol, so I really like it. The worst name for me on the list would be [name_m]Justus[/name_m]. Shudder

My favorite is [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. I also like [name_m]Elisio[/name_m], but I prefer the [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] spelling.

I like [name_m]Heath[/name_m] and [name_m]Justus[/name_m].

I adore [name_m]Heath[/name_m]!

I actually have [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] on my list of boys names. I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved the name!

[name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]! I’m a massive P&P fan, though. Second choice was [name_m]Justus[/name_m]. I love the [name_m]German[/name_m] vibe, and the [name_m]German[/name_m] pronunciation (yoo-stuhs) as opposed to the phonetic one ([name_m]JUST[/name_m]-uhs). I think [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Justus[/name_m] or [name_m]Justus[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] would be rather cool, actually…

[name_m]Justus[/name_m] is by far my favorite! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Barker[/name_m] as a go though.

I voted for [name_m]Heath[/name_m], but I love [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] as well.

The only one I like is [name_m]Heath[/name_m].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_m]Heath[/name_m]! (see my signature lol)
I wouldn’t use it as it does not sound nice pronounced in Polish - but I love the [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] character, as well as the association with actor [name_m]Heath[/name_m] Ledger. Handsome name!

[name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Elisio[/name_m]

[name_m]Heath[/name_m]

Ok
[name_m]Barker[/name_m]
[name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m]

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like
[name_u]Jaden[/name_u]
[name_m]Justus[/name_m]