For nephele- please help

My son and d-i-l are expecting twin girls right now. They are thinking of using [name]Abigail[/name] for one of the names and we are currently working on another name for the other twin. They want to use two middles for each girl. They will use family names for at least one of the mn’s. However, they liked the idea of anagramming a name from either each of their names or a name anagrammed from both of their names together. You are so great at this we would love your help.

Their first names scrambled are:

vdiad (his)
rctya (hers)

Mn’s scrambled are:

sesej (his)
treneihka (hers)

Please don’t worry about this if you don’t have time. If you do, however, we would love to see what all names you can make out of theirs (together or separate). Then perhaps one of the girls’ mns can be an anagram of their parent’s names.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Victoria[/name] for the first name? It has a lot of the same letters as your son’s and d-i-l’s first names (minus 2). [name]Victoria[/name] also goes very nicely with [name]Abigail[/name]. I am not nephele, but I hope I helped a little!

I spotted [name]Diana[/name]/[name]Diantha[/name] in there, too :slight_smile:

unicorngal, are you looking for actual anagrams (in which all the letters given have to be used) or just names that can be made from some of the letters in the scramble? If it’s the latter, then there can be hundreds of possibilities. As Twinkle here mentioned, she spotted [name]Diana[/name]/[name]Diantha[/name] among those letters.

For an actual anagram, I came up with this feminine name using both middle names of your son and d-i-l: [name]Khristena[/name] [name]Jesee[/name].

A favorite idea of mine for baby names that have personal meaning is to anagram a line from the lyrics of a song that may have special significance for the parents. [name]Do[/name] your son and d-i-l have a favorite song?

– [name]Nephele[/name]
P.S. That was some great research you did in the other thread on the name “Idras.”

Either of those choices would work, nephele. If you can give me some more names that you spot in thje letters forming their names that would be great. I don’t know about special songs without getting back with them, but I know they loved the movie “[name]Serendipity[/name]” and their first date was to see “Castaway”.

[name]Serena[/name], [name]Seren[/name] (a Welsh name, pronounced SARE-en) and [name]Serendipity[/name] would make brilliantly quirky middle names!

Hear anything yet about their favorite song? [name]Every[/name] couple is supposed to have something they can call “our song.” Something that they hear that makes them feel romantic. I think an anagrammed name from that might be interesting.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Unicorngal, here are some names I pulled from a combination of the first names of your son and d-i-l:

GIRLS
[name]Adria[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Caira[/name]
[name]Cari[/name]
[name]Carita[/name]
Catia
[name]Caity[/name]
[name]Dara[/name]
[name]Darcia[/name]
[name]Tara[/name]
[name]Trycia[/name]