For those on the nameberry community who do not have children!

You can now name your own kids because I think it would be better!

The scenario for today is… what did you and your kids do for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]?

I have just given birth to a beautiful baby girl named [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Ivy[/name_u], my first daughter. This is her first [name_u]Christmas[/name_u].

1 Like

You said we can name our kids now so here are my kiddos and family!

[name_f]My[/name_f] kids:
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (12)
[name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] (9)
[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (6)

Our pets:
[name_f]Sugar[/name_f] - my 16yo fluffy white cat
[name_f]Honey[/name_f] - my 8yo gold border collie
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] - Olive’s 6yo red Australian shepherd
Bug - Stevie’s 3yo black cat
[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] - my 1yo calico cat
[name_u]Monty[/name_u] - my 5yo ball python
Peppermint - Stevie’s 1yo corn snake
[name_u]Snow[/name_u] - Olive’s 3yo white bunny
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] - Olive’s 3yo black bunny

Our horses:
[name_f]Nutmeg[/name_f] - 5yo bay thoroughbred gelding
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] - 8yo palomino quarter horse mare
[name_f]Mocha[/name_f] - 12yo Friesian gelding
[name_f]Misty[/name_f] - 20yo dapple grey pony mare

Our farm animals:
[name_f]Betty[/name_f] - 4yo buff orpington chicken
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - 4yo easter egger chicken
[name_f]Norma[/name_f] - 4yo barred rock chicken
[name_f]Beth[/name_f] - 4yo jersey giant chicken
[name_f]Dolly[/name_f] - 3yo brown Nigerian dwarf goat
[name_f]Star[/name_f] - 3yo black and white Nigerian dwarf goat
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - 3yo white Nigerian dwarf goat
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - 3yo jersey cow
[name_f]Petal[/name_f] - 1yo jersey cow
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] - 7yo Holstein cow
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - 15 yo Holstein cow

[name_u]Merry[/name_u] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]!

Our morning started off with my youngest two jumping on my bed and screaming “it’s Christmas!!” at 5 am. I’m currently 8 months pregnant with twins so it was not necessarily a great surprise. I knocked on Olive’s door to wake her up and we went downstairs. I fixed the kids some hot cocoa and in a few minutes [name_f]Olive[/name_f] appeared at the top of the stairs.

We gathered around the tree and I handed out presents. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] got a new easel, paints, and brushes. [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] got a skateboard and new headphones. [name_f]Lula[/name_f] got the kitten she’s been begging for! She named her [name_f]Candy[/name_f] [name_m]Cane[/name_m], [name_f]Candy[/name_f] for short.

We went out and fed all the animals and did some farm chores. After, the kiddos and I cooked lunch and we invited over my SO, parents, and siblings. We had a great family afternoon and we went over to my parent’s house for dinner. The kids were totally exhausted by the end of the day but we all had so much fun!

Btw @everyone you can now name your kids incase you didn’t catch it

Today’s scenario is… do you usually chill out or go out on boxing day? and what do you do?

On Boxing [name_u]Day[/name_u] we usually go visit my partner’s family.

We started the morning with breakfast and chores. We pastured the cows and [name_f]Misty[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] and I went for a quick ride while [name_f]Lula[/name_f] napped. At around 11, my partner picked us up and we went over to his parent’s house. We had lunch and the kids got more gifts. We stayed until around 7 and then we went home and I put [name_f]Lula[/name_f] to bed. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner brought his things over since I’m getting close to my due date and he wants to stay with us to help out. We watched a movie and relaxed on the couch drinking hot cocoa.