For those who were interested...

For those who expressed interest in my other thread about other [name]Easter[/name] names, my blog post is up and complete.

Thank you to the ones who suggested names for me to use.

Here’s the link and I would love it if you all would go take a look and comment there or here to let me know what you think.
Easter Names

[name]Happy[/name] [name]Easter[/name]! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Aviva[/name], [name]Haruki[/name], [name]Midori[/name], [name]Cerelia[/name], Altan, [name]Cybele[/name] and [name]Roxana[/name]! I like [name]Emerald[/name], but I agree it’s a bit stripperific.

[name]Lovely[/name] job, Dantea! There are some wonderful names and I especially love the gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing and [name]Happy[/name] [name]Easter[/name] to you and your family!

Thanks both of you! [name]Happy[/name] [name]Easter[/name] to you guys to. :slight_smile:

Oh, a quick suggestion if you want it: [name]Esmeralda[/name] as a variant of [name]Emerald[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] the post. I’m going to go through it now for myself. I’m born in [name]April[/name] so some of those names might be just what I’m looking for.

I’ll be sure to add that! Personally, I dislike [name]Esmeralda[/name] as the actually book The Hunchback of Notre Dame is pretty depressing, but I do love the sound and love the suggestion. Thanks!

Thanks, Dantea! That was very interesting! And some of my suggestions were on there, so, yay! By the way, how do you pronounce [name]Rhea[/name]? [name]Just[/name] curious.

Oh, and [name]Happy[/name] [name]Easter[/name]!

[name]Rhea[/name] is pronounced ree-uh in English I’m pretty sure and as far as my knowledge of the Greek language tells me, [name]Rhea[/name] is pronounced ray-uh in Greek. Personally, I prefer the Greek pronunciation.

This has nothing to do with baby names, but here’s my other blog’s [name]Easter[/name] post. That blog really needs some people to look at it as it’s new so please view?

Easter Traditions from Around the World

Okay, thanks!

Yes, it is. I’d forgotten about the book version. I read it when I was around 11. I was so sad for weeks after that.

Thanks for sharing dantea, I enjoyed reading your post!