Found out we are having TWINS! Have no idea what to name them!!

Found out we are having twins, we are not far enough along yet to find out what they are. It will not let me change the title to the post but I think we decided on our names. Now to not keep changing my mind! The twins will be joining a big sister Daisy Rae!

Boy/Boy- Eric Scott and Lucas “Luke” Aaron.

Eric, Scott, and Aaron all have special meanings, Aaron and Scott are family names.

Boy/Girl- Eric Scott and Fiona Grace

Grace is also a family name

Girl/Girl- Nora Ellen and Vera Jane

Nora is Aaron backwards and Ellen and Jane are family names.

Congrats on your twins!
I like [name]Eric[/name] [name]Scott[/name] but I dont think it goes with [name]Parker[/name] at all, maybe…
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Aaron[/name] ( [name]Henry[/name] has a similar meaning to [name]Eric[/name])
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Aaron[/name] ( [name]Thomas[/name] means “twin”)
Basically any classic name that doesnt end in “n”

Suggestions for girls:
[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] (both mean noble)
[name]Lila[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] ( have contrasting meanings of dark and light)
[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] ( both have “battle” meanings)
[name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] (both mean happiness)
[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] (both mean freedom)
[name]Annabel[/name] -means lovable
[name]Evangeline[/name]-means good news
[name]Talulla[/name] and [name]Rhiannon[/name] (both mean queen and both match the meaning of [name]Eric[/name])
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Hannah[/name] ( both mean gods grace)
[name]Sage[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] (both mean wisdom)
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name] (means “twin”)
[name]Briony[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Vera[/name] as twin names! Some may say they are too matchy, but I think they are perfect. They don’t rhyme, but have similar sounds that say “twin” without being ridiculous about it. They are both beautiful names in their own right as well. If you have two girls, I say you stick with [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Vera[/name].

I’m loving [name]Vera[/name] [name]Jane[/name], but having some trouble with [name]Nora[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]. While I like [name]Ellen[/name], It doesn’t quite flow right because the ending of [name]Nora[/name] sounds very similar to the beginning of [name]Ellen[/name]. I might suggest [name]Eileen[/name] as a substitute, a great name in the same style as [name]Ellen[/name]. [name]Nora[/name] [name]Eileen[/name] is adorable!

Congrats on your twins!! I have an older brother named [name]Eric[/name] so I really like that name but I don’t think it sounds great with [name]Scott[/name]. My other brother’s name is [name]Adam[/name] and I’ve always thought that [name]Eric[/name] and [name]Adam[/name] was a good combination. I kinda think that [name]Scott[/name] sounds a little too abrupt with a short name like [name]Eric[/name] but [name]Eric[/name] and [name]Scott[/name] would sound together as both first names. Not sure about [name]Aaron[/name] though since it doesn’t really go with either of those. It actually sounds a lot like [name]Eric[/name] to me and you could be honoring your husband with [name]Eric[/name] from the similar sounds. Here’s a couple boy suggestions for you:

[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Eliott[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Ian[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Scott[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] & [name]Owen[/name]

I also love [name]Nora[/name] but not so much with [name]Vera[/name]. That’s only because of an association that I have with the name that of course you wouldn’t have. =) I also love [name]Lilah[/name] with [name]Nora[/name] but that might be a little overdone at the moment. I also like [name]Violet[/name] and Haddie with [name]Nora[/name].

Good [name]Luck[/name]!! You have a great start on some beautiful names!!

Chamberlain and [name]Chancellor[/name]