Four and Two Sextuplets #1

I’m really enjoying this! Okay, so this time it’s four girls and two boys. Like the other times, it’s names from A to F, six letter names and names that start with the same letter.

No replies??? Oh, well…

Seriously! This is starting to get ridiculous! Why won’t anyone reply???

I’m not anyone, but I don’t think you’re in the right forum for this. That may be why you’re not getting the responses you were hoping for. I’m sure you’ll find more participants in the Naming Games forum here. Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums. Have fun. I’m headed over there, now. Still, here’s my pitch at this.

1 (boy): [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_u]Teal[/name_u]
2 (girl): [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]
3 (girl): [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Daya[/name_f]
4 (girl): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
5 (boy): [name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
6 (girl): [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Tamara[/name_f]

Oh, no! You misunderstand! This is not a name game! I am just asking for ideas and opinions for names for my books with multiples, that’s all! I have a lot of books with multiple births. In fact, all my main characters are multiples, even my first ever main character [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] is a twin from my [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins series. I have one book published and finished four others, including one from another series. I also finished the fifth [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins book just last month on [name_u]November[/name_u] 16th, which is a bit earlier than I expected. My only published book so far is The [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins and the [name_f]Mystery[/name_f] of [name_f]Aqua[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f] Island (1966-1967). The five other books I finished are [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 2: The Rosegail-Ravendale Curse (1967-1968), Alder Cases 1: The Ghosts of [name_u]Oak[/name_u] Woods (1988-1989), [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 3: The [name_f]Secret[/name_f] of the [name_f]Jade[/name_f] [name_u]Dream[/name_u] Catcher (1968-1969), [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 4: The Child Model [name_f]Mystery[/name_f] (1969-1970) and my latest, [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 5: The [name_f]Secret[/name_f] of Increbresco City (1970-1971). As soon as I finished [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 5, I started [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Twins 6: The [name_f]Secret[/name_f] at [name_u]Lake[/name_u] House (1971-1972). [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] is six in the first book, seven in the second, eight in the third, nine in the fourth, ten in the fifth and eleven in the sixth. [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] is a year older in all of my books. I am also working on countless other books with a series with what I call “subseries’” of books with multiple births, from twins to vigntuplets (A multiple birth of twenty!). I might put bigger multiple births in the future, thought. I can’t stand cliches, and there will be little to none in my books. All of my books are historical ghost mysteries. So yeah, now you know! Thanks for the suggestions! I’m glad someone FINALLY answered my thread!

Oh, and my favorites [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Teal[/name_u], Broke and [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f]!

Not quite sure what style you’re after…

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] (g)
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] (g)
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (g)
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u] (g)

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] (g)
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_u]Darby[/name_u] (g)
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] / [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Callista[/name_f]
[name_f]Daniela[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

[name_f]Anniston[/name_f] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] “[name_f]Bella[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] “[name_u]Cam[/name_u]” (b)
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] “[name_u]Dani[/name_u]”
[name_u]Ellington[/name_u] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” (b)

[name_f]Alexia[/name_f]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_m]Derek[/name_m]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] “[name_f]Addy[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] “[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]” (g)
Carrington “[name_f]Carrie[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] “[name_m]Dex[/name_m]” (b)
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]” (g)
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” (b)

Woo! A lot of names! I asked for six-letter names.