Four Little Women 🌲

It’s a girl! A fourth baby girl, to be exact!

:ballet_shoes::pig::sparkling_heart::ribbon::cherry_blossom::flamingo::two_hearts:

On [name_m]Saturday[/name_m], one of my dear friends (and mother of three darling girls whom I nanny) welcomed her fourth daughter. Big sisters Sarah-Clair3 (9), Elis3 G@il (6), and Royc3 K@therine (2.5) are ecstatic!! And, as you can tell, so am I. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Baby’s gender was a surprise for the family, but her two eldest girls were still utterly certain they’d be getting another sister. SC pointed out that when a woman births three girls, there is only a 15% chance she’ll have a girl. :flushed: Okay, smarty-girl! Wonderful! And E enthusiastically noted that all of the blue balloons in the family’s bundle of congratulatory balloons were deflating and popping at the lightest of touches, while the pink ones were impossible to break, even with a sharp object. And lo and behold… through some magic of Godly signs and incredible big sister intuition… a baby girl was born.

Her name is Charlott3 Jan3 R@ymond! A healthy, gorgeous little girl!

Sarah-Clair3, Elis3, Royc3, and Charlott3! [name_u]An[/name_u] eclectic, beautiful set of full honor names. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Note: no, the girls do not have 3’s in their names! Using privacy symbols. 3 = e and @ = a.

25 Likes

Ooh, congratulations to your friend!!! :white_heart:

Ch@rlott3 J@n3 is a gorgeous name! As are the names of her sisters! Those certainly are some Godly signs and smart sissies! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Aren’t they just?! Thank you, [name_f]Giada[/name_f]! x

1 Like

Congrats to the family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cheers, [name_f]Tori[/name_f]! x

1 Like

lovely names!

1 Like

I sure love them, too!

1 Like

How beautiful! A lovely family of sisters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

how cute!

1 Like

Congratulations to your friend! I’ve been loving the name Charlott3 recently and that sister set is divine. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] baby Charlott3!

1 Like

what a lovely sisterset! charlott3 is such a wonderful name :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations to the whole family! I have been waiting for this announcement, but never in my life would I have thought that it was the sister of the girls whom you mentioned nannying in another thread under the parentberries category (I guess), so this made me even more excited! I love how her name goes with her older siblings.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I hope that your friend is resting well with all her four little women. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sarah-Elise sounds like such a smart girl, by the way! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh, my goodness! You remembered! Yes, it’s that family!! Your comment made my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so very much! Yes, all are resting now, and I sure miss those dear girls… but will see them soon when Gran and Grampy head back home after spending much time with recovering mama and baby C!

And my gosh yes, SC is such an intelligent little thing. She shocks and inspires me all the time!

Thank you again for this super sweet comment, [name_f]Melissa[/name_f]! Totally makes my heart thrilled.

1 Like

Congrats to your friend! Charlott3 Jan3 is a lovely name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like