Four Names Needed!!!

I already have my minor character names and now I need the names of my four main characters. I had some names but I don’t think they fit. They are basically superheroes and it is set in the UK. They all meet in a coincidence and are laughed at by the hero world and are seen to be the worst superhero squad. Apart from attemtping to save the world it is going to be about their friendship.

1. I originally had the name [name]Jenny[/name] but I am having second thoughts about that name.

She is tan, brown eyes and has light brown curly hair. She can use shadow manipulation and is immune to toxic radiation. She is very girly and is always happy.

1. I had the name [name]Roger[/name] for some reason but it does not fit him.

He has honey coloured hair and blue eyes. He also wears glasses. He is tall and apart from being the smartest he has physchic based abilties. He is very logical and thinks before he acts. I may have him in a relationship with 3.

1. I had the name [name]Susan[/name] because it is the first thing I thought of.

She has straight red hair and light blue eyes. She can weild almost any weapon and is the fighter. She can make things disintegrate through touch. She is seen as being very uptight and controlling. [name]May[/name] be in a relationship with 2.

1. I had the name [name]Drake[/name] but I don’t think it suits him.

He has dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He has the power of controlling electronic fields. He is bit of a player and loves to have fun. He is always in trouble.

1. [name]Ginny[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Abbey[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Layla[/name], [name]Darcy[/name], [name]Millie[/name], [name]Kiera[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Lacey[/name]
  2. [name]Asher[/name], [name]Howie[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Kevin[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Jamison[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Eben[/name]
  3. [name]Mae[/name], [name]Rita[/name], [name]Katia[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Petra[/name], [name]Theresa[/name], [name]Fiona[/name]
  4. [name]Bradon[/name], [name]Scott[/name], [name]Luka[/name], [name]Marcus[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Troy[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Jesse[/name]
  1. [name]Felicity[/name] - means ‘happy’; I also like [name]Lacey[/name]: Those are girly names that suit a girly girl. I like [name]Felicity[/name] the most.

2. [name]Simon[/name], [name]Everett[/name], or [name]Asher[/name]: [name]Simon[/name] might be too cliche for a smart guy. I like [name]Everett[/name] the most.

3. This one has proven to be tough. I searched around for names that fit her- tough/strong, smart, not so girly. And then I thought, what if she goes by her last name? Because she thinks her first name is too plain & feminine. Maybe only her family calls her ‘[name]Susie[/name]’. Maybe calling her ‘[name]Susan[/name]’ is the only way to bring her down from feeling certain emotions, like anger. So, I would keep ‘[name]Susan[/name].’

Last names: Ashburn nn [name]Ash[/name] (but not if [name]Asher[/name] is used for another character), [name]Gray[/name], [name]Fox[/name], [name]Redmond[/name] (or a variation) nn [name]Red[/name] (her hair color, but maybe that’s too easy), [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Chase[/name]…

1. I like [name]Drake[/name] for this character.