Four-syllable middle name for Jasper

Could I please have some ideas for a middle name for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]? I would like it to be four syllables to match the naming pattern I established with [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and not too out-there (no [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] or [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], please!) but still well-established as a name. The only contender I can think of at the moment is [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and, although I love the name, [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] doesn’t seem to flow very well.

Thanks in advance!

What about [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m], [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m], [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m], or [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]?

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Jedediah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Obediah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m]

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Emilian[/name_m] / [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Emilien[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Angelico[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Azariah[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Horatio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m]

I also like the previous suggestions of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m], and especially [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m] are cute suggestions. I also like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Horatio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]