Fourth and final babe

After agonising for 9 months and finally deciding on the name River for my last child, the moment he was born I knew that it didn’t sit right. For two weeks he remained nameless while I toyed with other names on the list but I just kept coming back to one name that felt like it was meant to be his. The pressure put on me by everyone else to name him became overwhelming and I finally decided to just go ahead and name him what felt right regardless of the name not being one of my favourites during pregnancy. Milo. Middle name Jude

Milo joins big siblings

I n d i e (g)
E l k a (g)
A t l a s (b)

At 3 months old I finally feel settled on the name and he is just beautiful and perfect in every way.

63 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations! You made a lovely choice and his older siblings have wonderful names as well.

Congratulations! I love his name!

Congrats!! His name is so wonderful!

Congratulations! Your children have beautiful names!

congratulations!

Congrats :tada::partying_face:

congratulations! he has a wonderful name!

Such a beautiful name and your other children are wonderfully named as well! Huge congratulations!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice- congratulations!!

Congratulations! Milo is such a wonderful name!

His name is so beautiful!!! It goes so perfectly with his siblings lovely names too! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_u]Milo[/name_u] is a lovely name and fits perfectly with his siblings. Well done Momma!

Such a wonderful choice! I love that you knew in your Mama heart that the original name wasn’t the one for your babe. I love that you took time to get to know your little one before making that special choice for him. Many congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, your children have lovely names!

Congratulations!! & Such perfect names :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

Congratulations! Milo is so handsome and i absolute adore 1ndie!

Congrats!

His name is beautiful and sounds like a perfect fit both for him and your family. Congratulations!