Fourth boy and first girl!

After [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Luther[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Bentley[/name] [name]August[/name] we weren’t expecting any more kids, let alone two. Now we’re having a hard time coming up with names that will go well with the other boys.
Some boys names we like are: [name]Bridger[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Decker[/name], [name]Easton[/name], [name]Graham[/name], [name]Langston[/name]*, [name]Lowell[/name].
Girls were having a harder time, because I always find myself prefering boy names than girl names. We’ve thught about: [name]Baya[/name], [name]Calla[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Lyla[/name], [name]Matilda[/name].
Help, please.

Congratulations!
I like [name]Calla[/name] - it’s lovely and clearly a girl but not overly frilly or fancy, in my opinion. Second favorite girl would be [name]Lyla[/name] or [name]Lila[/name].
For a boy, I like several of your choices. I like [name]Langston[/name] and [name]Bridger[/name] the best I think.

Your boys have great names!

Of [name]Bridger[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Decker[/name], [name]Easton[/name], [name]Graham[/name], [name]Langston[/name] and [name]Lowel[/name], I really like [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Easton[/name]. I think that [name]Lowel[/name] would make a nice mn.
I like [name]Baya[/name], [name]Calla[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Lyla[/name], and [name]Matilda[/name]. I feel that [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] may go the best with your boys names.

[name]Graham[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Easton[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]

Some similar names:
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Reginald[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]

Congratulations on the twins!! That’s fantastic ^^
You have a wonderfully offbeat naming style, I love that!

My first thought as I read your post was that maybe the reason you prefer boys names is because you have more knowledge of them? Since you already have three fantastically named boys, I bet you spent a lot of time looking at names for them, and in doing that, found a lot of nice ones you saved for later… Could that be right? It was just a thought, but if that’s the case, I would advise you to just look around and look into girls names in particular and try to gain more knowledge about the names that are out there, because in truth, there are more girls names than boys, and I’m sure you could find something you really adore!

Other then that, I put all your boys names into the Nymbler (www.nymbler.com, a site that suggests names based on a selection of 6, decided by you) and wrote down the most intriguing and stylistically similar girls names it listed, leaving out the super popular ones like [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Emma[/name], and a lot of the classics I’m sure you’ve already considered, like [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] (and [name]Charlotte[/name], because I don’t like her!)
Here’s what I got:
[name]Regina[/name]
[name]Solange[/name]
[name]Zelda[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Valentine[/name]/[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]April[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Lucretia[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Angelina[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Genevive[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Zenobia[/name]
[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Edith[/name]
[name]Portia[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name]

A lot of A names were suggested I noticed… ^^

A couple of more things I’d like to say, I love your thoughts for boys, [name]Decker[/name], [name]Bridger[/name] and [name]Cyrus[/name] being my favourites, but I love all of them! For your girls names, they somehow seem a bit simple compared to your boys? I like all of them, but i would be really pleased if someone who considered [name]Cecilia[/name] wasn’t spooked by her meaning (blind one) ^^

Also, another thing to consider, since you’re expecting twins, do you want their names to match in any way? Same meaning, shared first letter of first or middle name, both given family names, perhaps as middles, same number of syllables, etc etc… It’s a thing to consider that might help with choosing a good name!

I hope I helped a bit, and good luck!

Thanks! For your suggestions our favorites are [name]Estella[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Vaughn[/name].

Thanks. We’re so excited and it was such a surprise.
Your post really helped, and I have a feeling you might be right. I really like [name]Valentina[/name] and [name]Portia[/name]. Also like [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name]. And about the twin names we’re not sure about it yet, will most likely use family names for mn though.

What about Lexington for a boy? Your three boys have fantastic names, I felt like the names you listed didn’t stand up to your current boys names.

[name]Atticus[/name] [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Luther[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Bentley[/name] [name]August[/name]
Boys:
From your list I like [name]Easton[/name] and love [name]Cyrus[/name] and [name]Graham[/name].
Girls:
From your list I like [name]Calla[/name] and love [name]Cecilia[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]. I prefer [name]Lila[/name] spelled with an “i”, and I think it’s going to get super popular. [name]Calla[/name] might get really popular, too.

Other ideas:

Girls: I have put mostly cozy and some more unisex girls’ names on the girls’ list with the exception of [name]Yvette[/name]. But [name]Yvette[/name] is pretty sassy.

[name]Audra[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name]
[name]London[/name]
[name]Marin[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Rainie[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Wallis[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name]
[name]Yvette[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Zandra[/name] nn [name]Zandie[/name]

Boys: Your name style is just gorgeous and unique, and so I tried to match it with the names below.
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Dmitri[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name]
[name]Hawthorne[/name]
[name]Hector[/name] - not considered cool on Nameberry
[name]Herman[/name] - ditto
[name]Maxfield[/name]
Menno - this name is not on Nameberry. It is Dutch.
[name]Niall[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Rainier[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Rex[/name]
[name]Rochester[/name] nn [name]Chester[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Stanley[/name] - not considered cool on Nameberry, but I hear it is hot in [name]England[/name].
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] nn Teed (not a misspelling)
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Viggo[/name]

Congratulations! What great names your sons have!

With a son named [name]Bentley[/name] (also the name of a luxury car brand), I’d personally stay away from [name]Portia[/name], which sounds like [name]Porsche[/name], another luxury car name. (The car theme may not bother you, but I thought I’d mention it, just in case!)

I love [name]Calla[/name], too. :slight_smile:

[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Piers[/name]
[name]Pierson[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name] (nn [name]Rafe[/name])
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Honor/name
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] (nn [name]Nell[/name] or [name]Poppy[/name])
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

Best wishes to you!

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] is darling

[name]Cecilia[/name] so feminine and pretty, [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Grace[/name], a beautiful classic

[name]Calla[/name] would be better as a nickname for [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

[name]Baya[/name] I dislike but love [name]Brigitte[/name]/[name]Bridget[/name], [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Louise[/name]/a

For your boys

I think that [name]Silas[/name] has more charisma than [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Silas[/name] [name]John[/name]

Otherwise

[name]Miles[/name] [name]Easton[/name] I think that [name]Miles[/name] [name]Easton[/name] is a handsome name

[name]Decker[/name] will be mistaken for [name]Dexter[/name] which is gaining popularity now

More suggestions

[name]Joel[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Darien[/name] [name]Carter[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Laurence[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] although I am not a fan of [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name] [name]Lowell[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Langston[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]

[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Albert[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name] [name]James[/name]

I disagree with the poster who said stay away from [name]Portia[/name] I think it is a gorgeous name.

[name]Rollo[/name], I think that [name]Portia[/name] is gorgeous, too (and I love its Shakespearean background), but because the original poster has a son named [name]Bentley[/name], which is a type of luxury car, a car theme would develop with [name]Portia[/name], which is pronounced like [name]Porsche[/name], the name of another brand of luxury car.

(I hope your daughter is doing well!) :slight_smile:

Thanks [name]Jill[/name] for bringing that to my attention I hadn’t noticed that point.

Thanks too for asking about [name]Jacquelyn[/name]. She is well although she is feeling very tired. she will be staying with us over the Father’s [name]Day[/name] weekend and I am looking forward to that.

Thanks again, have a lovely day.

I hope you have a great time with your daughter, [name]Rollo[/name]! That sounds like a lot of fun!
:slight_smile:

It’s day where you are, so I hope you’re having a good one! :slight_smile:

[name]Haven[/name]'t been here in over a week.

I’m not too sure about Lexington, but thanks for the suggestion.

From your suggestions I like [name]Nora[/name], [name]Roman[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. [name]Don[/name]‘t know if they would go well with the boys’ names though.

Thanks! Now that you mentioned I hadn’t thought about that. The names we like [name]Conrad[/name], [name]Rafferty[/name], [name]Truman[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Violet[/name]. [name]Truman[/name] is growing on me, as is [name]Penelope[/name].

I do like [name]Silas[/name], so thanks for bringing that one up.

Right now I’m liking [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Truman[/name], and we have crossed out [name]Decker[/name], [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Easton[/name]. For girls I’m liking [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Valentina[/name]. We’ve crossed out [name]Baya[/name]. Thanks for all the great suggestions and thoughts.

I do like [name]Silas[/name], so thanks for bringing that one up.

Right now I’m liking [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Truman[/name], and we have crossed out [name]Decker[/name], [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Easton[/name]. For girls I’m liking [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Valentina[/name]. We’ve crossed out [name]Baya[/name]. Thanks for all the great suggestions and thoughts.[/quote]

I am a great fan of [name]Lincoln[/name] and love [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Valentina[/name]

PS I forgot to mention [name]Vaughan[/name]. I love this name and have always thought it was stunning.

[name]Love[/name] rafferty, truman and penelope!!! I know a truman and he is a super cute 3yr old.