Frances, Cameron or Adrien

See the results of this poll: Which name for our daugther?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Adrien : 6 (14%)
  • Cameron : 6 (14%)
  • Frances: 31 (72%)

Well, you are obviously a fan of unisex names, so it is probably pointless for me to say that these names are all too masculine for my taste! [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] is the most wearable, but I would spell it [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] and put a feminine middle, like [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Other unisex names that may speak to you:
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] is so beautiful, unique in the past generations and quietly elegant that it is my obvious choice. I would prefer [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] or [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] is just not my style, though I do like [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] or [name_f]Camille[/name_f] who could also go by the more compact [name_u]Cam[/name_u].

I echo “oh my darling” 100%

I’m a big fan of [name_f]Frances[/name_f] for a girl, with the nickname [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] or [name_f]Franny[/name_f]. I think it’s both classic and cute. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Imagine[/name_f] a little girl [name_f]Frances[/name_f] nicknamed [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], so cute. :slight_smile:

For [name_u]Adrien[/name_u], as others said, I would go with the spelling [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]. It is more feminine and I like it better. I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] for either gender.

I vote [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]! (Spelled this way, pronounced the same)

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] has very special meaning to me. She gets my vote. I like [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] as well.

I like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] better on its own, but I think [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] goes better with CJ.

I love [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] or [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] would also be lovely. I prefer [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] to [name_u]Cameron[/name_u].

If you had spelt it [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], I would have voted for it. I think [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] is lovely, but not keen on [name_u]Adrien[/name_u].

I voted for [name_f]Frances[/name_f], a beautiful classic name, and love nicknames [name_f]Francie[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].

The only way you could get me to choose [name_f]Frances[/name_f] in a poll: run it against boy names lol