Francesca

So, hubby informed me last night that he is starting to come around to the name [name]Francesca[/name], nn Chessa. I was pretty excited about this–it’s been a favorite of mine for a long time, but he always vetoed it! I was curious about what everyone thinks of our combo for it–[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name], and what nicknames are your favorite? Hubby only likes Chessa, but here are some others I like:

[name]Frankie[/name]
[name]Chessie[/name]
Chessa
Cesca
[name]Chase[/name]

Thanks for your opinions in advance!

I think [name]Frankie[/name] is adorable. And I think [name]Francesca[/name] is a beautiful name.

[name]Francesca[/name] is beautiful. I love Chessa the best of the nns, though the others are cute.

Not too keen on pairing with [name]Faye[/name], but I’m not that big into alliteration, so that could be just me.

I like [name]Francesca[/name] a lot! I considered it for my little one, but decided on [name]Faye[/name] in the end. Choose one or the other, though - [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name] doesn’t sound nice together, but I’m not a fan of alliterative names.

I like [name]Frankie[/name] as a nn best! Chessa’s okay, my only fear is that as she gets older “Chessa” will be mocked as “CHESTa”, especially if she ends up busty.

Help me out! https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5320&sid=ee922a3a2a8d3cc80d2d43ea778bf8da

I’m a [name]Francesca[/name] and my favourite of all the possible nicknames is Cesca (pronounced Cheska…)

[name]Francesca[/name] is one of my favourite names and I love the nickname Chessa. [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name] is nice, but I’m not big into alliteration. Perhaps [name]Francesca[/name] [name]May[/name]?
Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the nn [name]Francie[/name]

I love the [name]Frankie[/name] nn the most as well…

Also, not a huge fan of [name]Faye[/name] in the middle

My favorite nickname is [name]Franka[/name] – probably because I like the actress [name]Franka[/name] Potenta.

I like [name]Frances[/name] as a nn. [name]Faye[/name] is too much as a middle for me.

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name] is lovely! I like [name]Frankie[/name], [name]Chessie[/name], Chessa and Cesca. I really love the sound of Cesca. I also thought of Cheshire like the Cheshire cat. HTH~

I like Chessa or [name]Frankie[/name] as nn but I don’t like [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name] as a combo at all. Maybe [name]May[/name] like someone else suggested or [name]Rhea[/name] would be better?

[name]Francesca[/name] is lovely. [name]France[/name] or [name]Francie[/name] would be my fav nn’s

[name]Francesca[/name] is beautiful! I’m less keen on [name]Faye[/name] paired with it. I like the nns [name]Frankie[/name]/ [name]Francie[/name] or Chesca.