Francine

Oh! [name]Francine[/name] is the most beautiful name and we just used it for our Most Beautiful little girl! I’m stopping back because my [name]SIL[/name] is now expecting and I wanted to see if anything new is out and about. She told us since we already took the “perfect name” that we had to help her find one too! This is the best site with the best people to help out so we’ll be stopping back a lot. Thanks to Nameberry for helping us find [name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] the perfect name! :wink:

I like it but it reminds me of my dad’s first wife named [name]Frankie[/name]. I like [name]Fran[/name] as a NN. I haven’t noticed it becoming popular to be honest.

I like it very much! [name]Francine[/name] is a lovely french name. It seems to be more popular too. I’m not familiar with the [name]Arthur[/name] connection but they sound cute together in a sibset. :slight_smile:

I hope that it is becoming more popular. Especially since Pope [name]Francis[/name] I took his name, people might use the feminine version. My best friend in high school’s name was [name]Francine[/name] and I always wished it was my name. My name is [name]Faye[/name] and though we had the “F” in common (I think that’s why/how we initially met) her name was so much more fancy and feminine. Everyone always thought she was a french girl so her name was a conversation starter…lol. I think it should be used more, it’s so lovely!