Franklin?

Can I bring [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] back?
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] and Friends with the turtle… I mean it’s super cute.

As a whole name what do you think about this combo?
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Opinions and comments please, I’m 35 weeks and running out of time! Ha

I like [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]! It reminds of the book the Moonstone, so it had literary vibes too :slight_smile:
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is a great nn and I like [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]/[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]!

I adore [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]. It’s the only name that we considered for both of my sons. It didn’t feel right for either of them but I’d so love to meet a young [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] of someone else’s.
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is very distinguished and handsome.

I Lowkey like [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] :see_no_evil:

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is my favorite nn too! I also love the connection to [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] the turtle.

I love [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] flows perfectly

[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] is great! [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] flows really well. :slight_smile:

I kinda love [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]. My husband would never let me use it because he would say it’s an “Old man name,” but I think a little [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]/[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] will fit in just fine with all the old lady and old men names that are coming back right now. I also feel like little [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] can grow into a very distinguished [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] if he wants to.

Amazing combo!
I really enjoy [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] as a name, [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] is a classy full name :slight_smile:

Of course you can bring [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] back! [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is adorable. The combination [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is very interesting.

Please bring [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] back!

I love [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] it is such a wonderful combo and I am all for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] as a nickname!