Frederick or Richard

See the results of this poll: Frederick or Richard

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Frederick : 16 (84%)
  • Richard: 3 (16%)

This is ridiculous. I had to bump back up the past 6 threads to get some comments. I might as well stop these polls seing that now the users stopped giving a crap.

I don’t know about others, but I’m still having trouble with nameberry since they did the updates. I have to use a completely different browser. Others might still be having trouble getting on.

My preference is [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. It just feels more youthful to me since I’ve only ever met one [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] my age (and none older). I’ve met 3 my age and a lot more that are older than I.

I too have had problems with nameberry since the update. I like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] okay, but hate [name_m]Fred[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and I like [name_m]Rich[/name_m] as a nn too. I guess you could use [name_m]Rick[/name_m] for [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], but I’ve never seen that used.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]! Its not as boring as [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and you can get to cute little [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] with it!