French/Girly Name

We just had an ultrasound…and they think it’s a girl…yay!
But now we need to find a name.

We would like to use the name [name]Mary[/name] as a middle name after DH’s passed grandmother. We are open to two middle names also (tradition on my side).

I like pretty, girly, unusual-ish names. I am from [name]England[/name], and am part french. We kind of like the idea of a french name, Here is our list so far, we need help :slight_smile:

• Esmee (both like)
  • [name]Violet[/name] (I like)
  • [name]Aurelia[/name]/nn [name]Riley[/name] (he likes, [name]Riley[/name] too popular maybe)
  • [name]Amelia[/name]
  • [name]Tamzin[/name] (don’t like [name]Tam[/name]/[name]Tammy[/name] though)
  • [name]Tahlia[/name]
  • [name]Ellis[/name]
  • [name]Daphne[/name] (I like)
  • [name]Georgiana[/name] (I like, he does not)

Our last name is Loper. Our son is named [name]Caden[/name] (I still struggle with the trendy aspect shudder).

Any help would be great :slight_smile: Thank you.

I like [name]Mary[/name] Esmee, call her Esmee.

I like [name]Tamsin[/name] with an S instead of a Z, but I’m afraid that she [name]WILL[/name] be a [name]Tammy[/name].
I like Vivan better than [name]Violet[/name]; I can’t help but hear “violent.” You could go with the French [name]Vivienne[/name].
[name]Amelia[/name], no. [name]Aurelia[/name], maybe. Why couldn’t she be Relia instead of [name]Riley[/name]?

I would much rather see an [name]Alice[/name] than a female [name]Ellis[/name].
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Esmee.

Wow I love some of your names!
[name]Aurelia[/name] is one of my very favorites, but I dislike [name]Riley[/name]. I would use Auri as a nn, or [name]Lia[/name] if you like that better.
I know a [name]Tamsin[/name] (with this spelling) who goes by Tazzie. I always thought that was really cool, and much preferable to [name]Tammy[/name].
[name]Georgiana[/name] is another one of my favorites. I really like all it’s pronunciations, but [name]George[/name] [name]AYN[/name] ah is my favorite. I also love the nn [name]Gigi[/name] which is feally feminine
I also like [name]Violet[/name]. I just hink it is sweet and pretty. I can understand where the “violent” reference people are coming from, but it has never messed up the name for me, and I just can’t think of it negatively.

I love French girly names. [name]May[/name] I suggest:

[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Simona[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Odette[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]