We just had an ultrasound…and they think it’s a girl…yay!
But now we need to find a name.
We would like to use the name [name]Mary[/name] as a middle name after DH’s passed grandmother. We are open to two middle names also (tradition on my side).
I like pretty, girly, unusual-ish names. I am from [name]England[/name], and am part french. We kind of like the idea of a french name, Here is our list so far, we need help
- Esmee (both like)
- [name]Violet[/name] (I like)
- [name]Aurelia[/name]/nn [name]Riley[/name] (he likes, [name]Riley[/name] too popular maybe)
- [name]Tamzin[/name] (don’t like [name]Tam[/name]/[name]Tammy[/name] though)
- [name]Daphne[/name] (I like)
- [name]Georgiana[/name] (I like, he does not)
Our last name is Loper. Our son is named [name]Caden[/name] (I still struggle with the trendy aspect shudder).
Any help would be great Thank you.