[name]Mailys[/name]
[name]Manon[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Michon[/name]
[name]Prune[/name]
[name]Romane[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]
[name]Severine[/name]

[name]Anaelle[/name] - pretty, but too much like an unfortunate English word.
[name]Armel[/name] - too “army”.
[name]Axelle[/name] - intriguing, could work, pretty [name]Axl[/name] [name]Rose[/name] though.
[name]Clea[/name] - pretty! Does seem destined to get heard as [name]Leah[/name]/[name]Cleo[/name] sometimes though.
[name]Clemence[/name] - pretty, could work, rings a little masculine though. And the French prn won’t happen much in English.
[name]Danique[/name] - pretty, could work, feels a little dated though between [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Monique[/name] and also sounds like a product.
[name]Elodie[/name] - gorgeous, one of the best on the list - and enjoying a little tiny popularity bubble accordingly (but still pretty rare).
[name]Fabienne[/name] - I like it, although it does make me think of [name]Fabio[/name].
[name]Faustine[/name] - a nice name but Dr. [name]Faustus[/name] is too much.
[name]Flavie[/name] - flavor flav?
[name]Fleur[/name] - I know a lot of people love it, but it seems so much like floor and kind of stuffy to me.
[name]Ines[/name] - lovely!
[name]Isaline[/name] - intriguing, an option for sure.
[name]Lea[/name] - very nice although much more expected than most of these, will forever be spelled with an ‘h’ in English.
[name]Leonie[/name] - I adore this name!
[name]Lilou[/name] - so cute, but really feels nicknamey.
[name]Lou[/name] - even moreso than [name]Lilou[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name] - a very nice name. Wearable.
[name]Maelle[/name] - I like it. Pretty!
[name]Maelys[/name] - nice but [name]Maelle[/name] is prettier
[name]Maeva[/name] - OK but streamlined [name]Maeve[/name] is better
[name]Mailys[/name] - I prefer the [name]Maelys[/name] spelling
[name]Manon[/name] - cute, but too much “man on”
[name]Marguerite[/name] - I prefer [name]Margaret[/name], this one feels more old lady than [name]Margaret[/name], but it’s a good name.
[name]Michon[/name] - kind of intriguing but prn seems really challenging in English.
[name]Prune[/name] - goodness, no.
[name]Romane[/name] - lettuce? cool as a middle though, I like the idea of it, just not the closeness to [name]Romaine[/name].
[name]Salome[/name] - an awesome name although the Biblical figure is so problematic. I prefer [name]Simone[/name].
[name]Severine[/name] - pretty, but very “severe” and then there’s the [name]Velvet[/name] Underground song (based on the 19th century novella) about the male name [name]Severin[/name], that’s a lot.

[name]Elodie[/name], [name]Ines[/name], [name]Leonie[/name], [name]Lucienne[/name], and [name]Maelle[/name] are my favorites.

Good luck!

French names - going to assume you’re in the states but give you a French/US perspective anyways, feel free to disregard if it doesn’t apply or you don’t like :slight_smile: . BTW “aë” names may have the trema removed but you would still say it as if they did which could make prn here difficult.

[name]Anaelle[/name] - always liked this but won’t be prn right in English, might sound vulgar here :frowning:
[name]Armel[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t care either way but easy to say which is good
[name]Axelle[/name] - love this name, I’m losing track of how many Axelles I know but everyone I meet is a great association! I say use it!
[name]Clea[/name] - love this name, soft and simple would work beautifully anywhere!
[name]Clemence[/name] - love this name, much better than clementine, also soft and sweet
[name]Danique[/name] - this isn’t French but it looks like it, of it was the sound would be very dated to me. [name]Don[/name]'t care for it.
[name]Elodie[/name] - it’s ok to me, used to not like American prn but now it’s fine.
[name]Fabienne[/name] - like this, know one who’s pretty cool too!
[name]Faustine[/name] - never been a fan of this, reminds me too much of [name]Faust[/name] but I like the sound
[name]Flavie[/name] - Like but I can’t see it going over well here
[name]Fleur[/name] - a little sugary sweet to me but popular in [name]France[/name] rn and popping up on boards here which is a sign it’s usable.
[name]Ines[/name] - nms but very stylish in [name]France[/name] right now and easy to prn so it might be a good choice if that matters to you. This name could put you ahead of style curve
[name]Isaline[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this name so sweet, classy usable here and there.
[name]Lea[/name] - ok but bland to me
[name]Leonie[/name] - very sweet and cute, a classic
[name]Lilou[/name] - pet peeve name for me: this is the Navaeh of [name]France[/name], too made up and cutesy.
[name]Lou[/name] - like this! [name]Lou[/name] and “ou” are often tacked onto names in [name]France[/name] as nn’s so it’s very sweet affectionate to me
[name]Lucienne[/name] - have a nephew named [name]Lucien[/name], reminds me of him - sophisticated classic!
[name]Maelle[/name] - I don’t think English speakers can pronounce this well, too close to “mile” to be used here, downgrade over there ([name]IMO[/name]), same with all Maël names, prn issues.
[name]Maelys[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] - not a fan might have prn problems
[name]Mailys[/name]
[name]Manon[/name] - cute very popular, people should be able to catch on to prn, I think the name would be very stylish here
[name]Marguerite[/name] - don’t care for but it’s classic and easy to prn everywhere!
[name]Michon[/name]- last name only for me so I can’t picture on a baby, especially a girl
[name]Prune[/name] - love bit might get made fun of here :frowning:
[name]Romane[/name] - same as [name]Prune[/name] though I have a friend [name]Romane[/name], lives in NYC now and never has problems that I know of. Easy to say!
[name]Salome[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] but I think people would missprounce it, I still wouldn’t reject it though, people can learn this one or you can accept misprn.
[name]Severine[/name]- not a fan, too belle du jour related here (I think, maybe not?) reminds me of old ladies.

You have some really great choices!!!

Like:
[name]Clea[/name]
[name]Clemence[/name]
Eloide
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]

Okay:
[name]Faustine[/name]
[name]Flavie[/name] (I’d love it if it was [name]Flavia[/name])
[name]Isaline[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]
[name]Lea[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]

Like in theory but not [name]IRL[/name]:
[name]Fabienne[/name]
[name]Severine[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name]
[name]Prune[/name] (I do like [name]Prunella[/name] slightly more)
[name]Manon[/name]

Dislike/NMS:
[name]Anaelle[/name]
[name]Armel[/name]
[name]Axelle[/name]
[name]Danique[/name]
[name]Lilou[/name]
[name]Lou[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name]
[name]Maelys[/name]
[name]Mailys[/name]
[name]Michon[/name]
[name]Romane[/name]

I love…

[name]Clemence[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Fabienne[/name]
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]

I like…

[name]Anaelle[/name]
[name]Clea[/name]
[name]Faustine[/name]
[name]Isaline[/name]
[name]Lea[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name]
[name]Maelys[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name]
[name]Manon[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]

I dislike…

[name]Armel[/name]
[name]Axelle[/name]
[name]Danique[/name]
[name]Flavie[/name]
[name]Lilou[/name]
[name]Lou[/name]
[name]Mailys[/name]
[name]Michon[/name]
[name]Prune[/name]
[name]Romane[/name]
[name]Severine[/name]

I’m not vain at all lol [name]Ines[/name] is my middle name but spelled [name]Inez[/name]. and again [name]Michon[/name] is my first name, but by accident wound up being Americanized, or [name]German[/name] lol Machion my mother miss spelled it lol

@ilovenames89 sorry if I implied shysters that you off any name choices were vain! That was not my intention or how I felt. Again I like quite a few of your name choices :slight_smile:

@ilovenames89 sorry if I implied anywhere that you or any of your name choices were vain! That was not my intention or how I felt. Again I like quite a few of your name choices :slight_smile:

oh you didn’t i was just saying :wink: its all good :slight_smile:

I like [name]Leonie[/name]. :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Maeva[/name]! It’s gorgeous! I like the combos:
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Liliane[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]Sage[/name]

I also like [name]Elodie[/name]. It’s very sweet. These combos are nice:

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Raquel[/name]

Tell me which ones you like for both [name]Maeva[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name], Thanks!