French or Italian names for twins

I’m expecting twin girls in about a month and I’m stuck on names! As my husband is French we have given our first four children French names- [name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name]. I am from an Italian background and would love the twins to have Italian names- but they would need to be pronouncable in French and fit in with the other kids’ names.
Does anyone have any ideas of Italian (or French) names which fit in with the four siblings and would sound good together as twins?

Thankyou for your help,
[name]Abbie[/name] :slight_smile:

So you already have [name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name] (which i adore by the way…especially [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Odette[/name]), here are some names i think might work for you (French and Italian mixed) :
Miette
[name]Clemence[/name] (might be a bit much with [name]Maxence[/name])
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] this with your kids names!)
[name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Anabella[/name]/[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]
[name]Eloisa[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Madalene[/name]
[name]Roma[/name]
[name]Serafina[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Aimee[/name]
[name]Aurelie[/name]/[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Delancey[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Georgienne[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Isabeau[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Leia[/name]

[name]How[/name] about these combos :
[name]Flora[/name] + [name]Ines[/name]
[name]Serafina[/name] + [name]Isabeau[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name] + [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name] + [name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Madalene[/name] + [name]Aurelie[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name] + [name]Madelene[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name] + [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name] + [name]Aurelie[/name]

Anyways, hope this helps! Let me know if there are any names that are popping out at you!

Thankyou for your suggestions, my favourites are:

Miette- like, but it means crumb in French…
[name]Fleur[/name]- again I like it, but it’s being ccalled flower
[name]Maelle[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name]- feels a bit similar to [name]Odette[/name] somehow
[name]Louise[/name]- i like it but think I prefer Lousia- howver nn would probably be [name]Lou[/name] which might be too close to [name]Liliane[/name]'s nn [name]Lilou[/name]
[name]Roma[/name]- different but I like its feel
[name]Aurelie[/name]/[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Leia[/name]

I don’t think I mentioned that we are possibly moving to [name]France[/name] in a few years time, which is why I’m so paranoid about how the names sound in French!

[name]Noemi[/name] (Italian spelling) or [name]Noemie[/name] (French spelling) immediately came to mind. It’s a very rare name- it works well in TONS of languages, including French, English, and Italian. The only other ones I can think of as really solidly working in all three languages are [name]Isabel/name, [name]Anna[/name], [name]Maria[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sofia[/name].

Woring in Italian isn’t a must, I was just hoping to find a nice Italian name to honor my heriatage.
We have found an excelent website with statistics of names in [name]France[/name], so we can check how common names are over there.
Our primary focus is two names that fit well with the other four and that aren’t too popular. We are also trying not to go for any name that are too popular in [name]France[/name] incase we move there- though this isn’t a must (maxence is in the top 40 in [name]France[/name]).
We just want the names to be similar in popularity… I’d hate for one to share a name with 5 others in the class whilst her twin is the only one with her name!
We are starting to compile a list… any more suggestions would be great!