Fresh & Spunky

We are on the hunt now for fresh & spunky boys names!

Here’s our list so far:
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] “[name_m]Wes[/name_m]”
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Cy[/name_m]

Middle name will most likely be [name_u]Jae[/name_u] or [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] (Dh’s nickname or full name)

Is there a combo that sticks out to you? Big sis will be [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to leave suggestions!

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] seem to fit will with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]! The only ones I dont really like are [name_m]Cy[/name_m] [name_u]Rio[/name_u] and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] would be amazing!

I also think [name_u]River[/name_u] is a great fit in terms of style, but perhaps a little too close it terms of sound?

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Huxley[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u] or [name_u]Roux[/name_u]?

My favorites are [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] nn [name_u]Desi[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_u]Ray[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_u]Sully[/name_u]/[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]Wylie[/name_u]

I love so many from your list it’s hard to choose just one…[name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Sonny[/name_u], [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u] seem to go best with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. Youth [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is one of my favorite names.

Though it would have to be [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Jae[/name_u], not [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] because of the famous brothers.

[name_m]Cy[/name_m] doesn’t feel complete. I’m all for nicknames as full names but [name_m]Cy[/name_m] really needs to be attached to a longer full name. Like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] or [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m].

Right now we are seriously considering [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], which I think fits your aesthetic nicely. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]…how adorable!

[name_u]Sonny[/name_u] [name_u]Jae[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] are perfect together :slight_smile: