Freya Alexandra?

Alright, we still adore [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but we are thinking maybe we should save [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

We asked for suggestions on a Facebook name group and I tagged my partner in the post.

She excitedly ran into the house from taking the dog out and screamed [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], which was one of the suggestions.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is the name of [name_f]Freya[/name_f]'s godmother.

Her name would be [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]VAL[/name_u]-IH-KET.

Does [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] have the same flow issues as [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]?

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f].

A future sister could be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Camelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], etc

I find it so funny you suggested [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], if we have a second girl she will have [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] in her name.

I’m currently loving [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is beautiful, it flows much much better, than [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. I agree that it flows better than [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] since it doesn’t run together as much and has more consonants to break up the Rs. If you want more suggestions, I would also like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Luciana[/name_f].

I’m sorry if this is a bit off putting but the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is quite popular. I am a [name_f]Freya[/name_f] myself but it’s spelt Freyja. I genuinely know quite a few [name_f]Freya[/name_f]'s that vary in age, I suggest a different spelling of [name_f]Freya[/name_f]? Myself (even though it’s spelt different) and others get fairly annoyed from [name_f]Freya[/name_f] being quite a popular name like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]-
Other spellings for [name_f]Freya[/name_f]:
[name_f]Freja[/name_f]
Freyja
[name_f]Freia[/name_f]
Fraeia
Freyya
Frayah

I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is fantastic! It flows much better than [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

We adore the spelling Freyja, however, it’ll be mispronounced here. We live in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] isn’t popular here.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is perfection to be honest. I wouldn’t change a thing about it.