Freya, Edwin, and Forest?

Hi everyone!

I’m not anywhere close to having kids, so this is all hypothetical!
I’ve been dreaming of a girl and two boys named Freya, Edwin, and Forest. I’m usually into very traditional names, so this is kind of a guilty pleasure sibset for me.
Are these names usable IRL?
What are your opinions on the names in general?
Other name/middle name suggestions?
Do they work well as a sibset, or is it just my imagination?

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I definitely think these names are usable, and I really like them together!

Similar names: Jules, August, Hugh, Louis, Emil // Flora, Thora, Ada, Alice, Althea

2 Likes

Thank you! August is also one of my top boy names! :blush:

1 Like

I can picture Freya, Edwin and Forest as siblings. I would go for it, if that’s what you choose, when the time comes. :blush:

3 Likes

I think they sound awesome together!

1 Like

I think they could work together. I like how they’re all a bit unique and uncommon.

However, I feel like Forest has a different vibe than Freya and Edwin…

Other ideas:
Fiona, Elmer, Forest
Freya, Edwin, Frank ***
Freya, Edwin, Finnegan
Freya, Everett, Hector
Faye, Emmett, Forest
Florence, Edwin, Franklin
Flora, Elliott, Finn

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions @river_dweller! :blush:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these three as a sibset. Very refreshing! They’re not exactly names you’d expect to see together, but that makes me like them even more.

3 Likes

I like this sibset! Based purely on sound, the names sound amazing together. And although I have always considered [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] to have a different vibe than the other two names, it actually fits very well stylistically.

Similar names I thought of: [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Emin[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m].

1 Like

Thank you @rosajune!
I have [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] in my signature, and I really like it! I’ve definitely considered [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]! You totally nailed my style! Thanks again!

1 Like

I think they work beautifully together! They have a very magical, fairy-tale/mythological feel about them, I love it. I think they’re all usable in real life, they’re a tad out there but not in a strange way, it’s nice.

2 Likes

Thank you @ceilidh_rooney for your insight!

1 Like

This is literally a perfect sibset and they’re all very usable irl. I prefer [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] to [name_u]Forest[/name_u], though.

I like
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]

1 Like

I really like those together! I also like all of them individually. I like that the F connects the least and most common of those names together (at least, [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is not common where I live, although I’ve heard of it before). And [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] is perfect too–classic, yet a more unusual [name_m]Ed[/name_m]- name. Great choices.

1 Like

Thank you @AerieEerie and @GoogleChrome! I’m falling more and more in love with this sibset!