Freya vs. Blair?

So we are expecting #2 soon and it is a girl! We are struggling to narrow down the names and would really appreciate some help! Older brother’s name is [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and our last name starts with a B. Neither my husband or I will budge from our choices of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u], respectively. Which one?? Middle name will either be from the list down below or will be [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] (family name).

Other names we agree on:
[name_u]Grayson[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Freya[/name_f] for its sound and style.

I prefer [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. It’s such a fun name!

I also prefer [name_f]Freya[/name_f]! :heart:

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is my favourite out of the two, but from your longer list I also really like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]!

[name_u]Blair[/name_u]! And I’ll probably be one of the only people to say this, knowing the popular styles here on namberry. I also like [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_u]Blair[/name_u]! [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is lovely and I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] sound like perfect siblings.

I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] goes better with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] even though I do love [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Margo[/name_f] or [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] would be awesome!

I prefer [name_f]Freya[/name_f] it’s a lovely mythological name with associations off beauty, fertility and love. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] sounds so pretty with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]. I think it’s a great choice. I really love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] sound perfectly suited as siblings!

I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but I feel that [name_u]Blair[/name_u] goes with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] better. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] & [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] sounds nice to me.

Both are fab, I slightly prefer [name_u]Blair[/name_u]. Iam a huge fan of alliteration.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f]! [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous!

Freya and Margot are both lovely options and suit Rhett. Both Freya Adeline and Margot Adeline are gorgeous! I’m not personally a fan of Blair.

Both beautiful names, but [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is so perfect with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] and with your other choices! [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is such a smart, sophisticated name, but sparky and fun too. I also love the idea of [name_u]Blair[/name_u] with a B surname.

Freya all the way. It is so beautiful. :heart:

Blair [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] would be lovely -bold and interesting

I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f]! And [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is beautiful!

Freya by a huge mile. It is lovely. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] I like for males, and [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] I like for nobody.

Rhys is male to me too. [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] to me is Paltrow and I can’t stand her.

Margot is lovely but far more common than [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

It sounds like a compromise needs to be made. The fairest way I see that is for both your top options to be set aside and to choose your shared favourite from the remainders.