Frida Lily ”

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] arrived on 13th [name_u]July[/name_u] 2017. The inspiration for her name came from Mexico, it’s people, culture, language and colors, my favorite place in the world. She was almost named [name_f]Alma[/name_f], but arriving into the world two weeks early and on the death anniversary of [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f] I couldn’t not name her after one of my favorite artists and such an amazing female role model, in many ways Mexico personified. [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]'s older sister is [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

Congratulations! [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a gorgeously sophisticated name and goes prettily with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is utterly powerful and beautiful. Congrats for your baby girl!

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are both gorgeous! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your second little girl :slight_smile:

Wow! [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is gorgeous!! So strong and sweet and spunky ~ and the meaning it has for you is just wonderful. Also, [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are breathtaking together!

I was actually thinking of you recently (in this thread, if you’re interested), and I am so glad to hear about [name_f]Frida[/name_f]'s arrival! Super exciting. Huge congratulations to you :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a lovely name.

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is stunning!
[name_f]Frida[/name_f] was my grandmother’s name and today is her birthday, so what a fitting time to announceme her birth (for me at least).

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are wonderful together!

Wow, what a beautiful name! [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are adorable together.
Congratulations on your baby girl!!

What a beautiful name and a beautiful sibset! I wish I could get my DH on board with [name_f]Frida[/name_f] (My grandmother’s name).

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is absolutely stunning, congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a beautiful name and [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] make a great sibset. :slight_smile:

Beautiful name! I have my heart set on [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f] as an homage to [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f], also one of my favourite women and artists of all time. I have her tattooed on my arm :slight_smile: Congratulations on your new daughter, may she have a long and prosperous life <3

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are both lovely! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Thank you so much berries for the kind wishes and compliments on [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and big sister [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]'s names. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is in love with her baby sister, as am I and though a bit tired and still adjusting, we’re doing well. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is both beautiful and a breath of fresh air. Congratulations!

gorgeous, especially with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!