Friend Group 3

The title says it all!

@the.vintage.scribe @Sidney_Lucille @olympia.michelle @jeeps

1 Like

I have another idea, if you guys are down for it.

Sure, what is it?

Instead of me writing this and ruining all the characters, we could do kind of a roleplay thing. So we each write our own characters, and only our own. We can go in whatever direction we want, just following our basic plot

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Pasting descriptions from other thing:

I need to re-do [name_f]Toria[/name_f]'s description.

Hmm okay! I love it! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you want to start, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]?

1 Like

Sure! That sounds great! And [name_m]Sid[/name_m], tysm!

2 Likes

Awesome! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys all know how that kind of thing works? [name_m]Just[/name_m] to make sure.

1 Like

I can start, but I have to disappear soon.

Yeah! Well, kind of.

Haha, it’s fine. If you want to start tomorrow that’s also okay, and we can just talk more about our characters to understand them more, idk.

1 Like

Yup. Doesn’t poster 1 write a chapter from their character, then poster 2 from theirs, and so on?
Lets do:
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] @the.vintage.scribe
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] @milqtea
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] (me) @Sidney_Lucille
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] @olympia.michelle
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] @jeeps

1 Like

Not exactly a chapter. You write maybe a paragraph, and the next person builds onto it. There aren’t any chapters or anything, just interactions between characters. And it allows for the story line to go anywhere.

1 Like

Oh? But how? [name_m]Aren[/name_m]’t we writing first person?

We can write either way, but we all have to decide on a style.

So, third or first?

I’ve always liked modernist first person. Like the friend group (in first person) recollecting the events afterwards.

Preferably third person, but you only control what your character is doing. So, say if [name_f]Tori[/name_f] sayd hi to [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], you can’t say [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] said hi back, since you can’t control his character

Ooooh. I like that.

1 Like