Friend Renaming Herself, Needs Ideas!!

Hello berries!
A good friend of mine is worn out from being one in a slew of [name]Katelyn[/name]/[name]Caitlyn[/name]/[name]Caitlin[/name]'s. She doesn’t feel like a [name]Katelyn[/name], and has decided to rename herself. The best part is she’s open to any ideas at all! Her full name is [name]Caitlin[/name] McC----y. She’s creative, has a wonderful singing voice and plays guitar, is quite funny, extremely humble, and doesn’t care about society’s standards for women–skinny, tall, etc. She’s comfortable in her own skin and because of that is so good at loving other people without reserve. She’s a special girl and so I think she deserves a special name!!

Alright, let 'em fly!

[name]Lenore[/name] was my first thought? I wish I had a better idea of her style or inspiration!

What about [name]Cordelia[/name]? Does this work with her last name?

[name]Elora[/name]
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Jovi/name
[name]Santana[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a few random ideas!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Charlotte[/name]? It has a lot of nicknames. [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Char[/name], [name]Lottie[/name]

Other choices.

[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Ariana[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]

[name]How[/name] about one of these? :slight_smile:

[name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

or, I was thinking, [name]Katelyn[/name], is kinda like [name]Katharine[/name], and she could use the nickname [name]Kit[/name], maybe?

Okay here are some suggestions:

• [name]Rosalie[/name]
  • [name]Arianna[/name]
  • [name]Delilah[/name]
  • [name]Violet[/name]
  • [name]Harmony[/name]