Friends names?

Most of my friends don’t suit their names

[name]Lindsey[/name] - Very quirkey and esoteric
[name]Maria[/name] - Stubborn
[name]Penny[/name] - Tomboyish
[name]Faith[/name] - Hard headed and fowl mouthed
[name]Kim[/name] - Nervous and unsure of herself
[name]Mona[/name] - Frilly and prissy

My number one best friend’s name is [name]Caterina[/name], she was born in [name]Italy[/name]. She loves being a [name]Caterina[/name], but when she uses it people call her [name]Cat[/name] or [name]Rina[/name] (which she hates). She usually goes by a her middle name, Jashin, and shortens it to Shin Shin (pronounced like Shing Shing). I think it comes from where her mother is from, and it sulits her perfectly.

[name]Alida[/name] (pronounced [name]AH[/name] l ih d ah)- She is defiantly an [name]Alida[/name], but her name is commonly miss pronounced A-lee-dah. This really gets on her nerves.

[name]Althea[/name]- Usually goes by [name]Thea[/name]- and [name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Page[/name]- she’s…well she used to be…bubbly, always laughing and smiling and happy all the time. That fits with the sort of springy sound of her name. However, it is taken to mean “servant” and lately she’s really submissive and does what people want her too…so unfortunately she is living up to her name I guess :confused:

[name]Katie[/name]- she’s pretty wild (no partying or anything, she is just…well…wild), but also really sweet and a great friend. I don’t think she really fits her name, because when i hear [name]Katie[/name], it makes me think of some quiet, shy Amish girl. I can’t picture her as anything else though, and she really does look like a [name]Katie[/name] to me.

[name]Samantha[/name] “[name]Sam[/name]”- she is a skater and artistic, and anything but girly so i don’t think [name]Samantha[/name] fits her but [name]Sam[/name] does. She introduces herself as [name]Samantha[/name], but people mostly just shorten it to [name]Sam[/name] on their own. I picture her as more of a [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Tori[/name], [name]Elle[/name]…or something.

[name]Kassandra[/name] “[name]Kassie[/name]”- she only goes by [name]Kassie[/name]. She is not afraid to speak her mind at all and will tell you things straight up. She does have a sweet side, and she is fiercely loyal to her friends. Her name feels sort of sunshiney, which fits with her long blonde hair and california tan. I think it fits her for the most part, although i can just as easily see her as a [name]Stacey[/name] or [name]Brianna[/name].

[name]Bailey[/name]- she’s a dancer, blonde and fair-skinned. She has a farmgirl appearance and style, and has a qurkiness about her, but in a good way. She loves adventure and pushing to new hights. I can’t picture her as anything else but a [name]Bailey[/name].

Of all the names of my current friends, I think [name]Page[/name] and [name]Bailey[/name] stand out the most. Back when they all were born, these names definitely were not even close to being popular or anything. My other friends, like [name]Katie[/name] and maybe [name]Sam[/name], their names have a sort of timeless feel to them…especially [name]Katie[/name]. And [name]Sam[/name]/[name]Samantha[/name] i think have been used for awhile as well. [name]Kassie[/name] has more of an 80’s feel to it for some reason, in my opinion, so it feels like an outlier as well. I’ve only known my friends by these names, and have trouble deciding on new names for them or anything, so i think their parents did a pretty good job

My friends mainly fit there names.

[name]Alex[/name] (girl), [name]Alice[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Kathryn[/name], [name]Sommer[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Adam[/name], and [name]Stasha[/name] are all examples off those who suit their names.

[name]Cheyenne[/name], doesn’t really suit her name ([name]IMO[/name]) but does suit the nickname [name]Annie[/name].

The only person I can think who definitly doesn’t suit her name is [name]Ella[/name]. She is anything but girly unlike her name.

Of all my friends, the only who doesn’t exactly fit her name is my best friend [name]April[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name]. It was a perfect match when we were kids; its a very girly name ([name]IMO[/name]) and she was just that: completely into clothes, makeup and doing hair (she was planning to go to beauty school). Then she graduated from high school and girly flew out the window, never to be seen again. She was a complete tomboy and suddenly decided to become a mechanic (which she still is now).

Girls-
[name]Charla[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] (goes by [name]Annie[/name] most of the time)
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Maxine[/name] (goes by [name]Max[/name])
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Jean[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bridgett[/name]

Boys-
[name]Daryl[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Frazer[/name]
[name]Dale[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Travis[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Johnny[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name] (x2)

[name]Evelyn[/name] fits her name perfectly! Among her friends, she goes by [name]Evie[/name], which suits the more eccentric side of her personality. She is a nerd with the most beautiful auburn hair and the coolest sense of style- she wears rainbow shoelaces in her hair. She works hard in school and loves to read and write.

[name]Christine[/name], however, isn’t the image of the name. She is hyper, talkative and bubbly. We call her [name]Chrissy[/name] sometimes, which sounds a bit too prissy but has the vibe of her personality.

[name]Abby[/name] is the sweetest girl I know, and this is name suits her perfectly [name]IMO[/name]. It’s not short for anything, just [name]Abby[/name].

[name]Mabel[/name] is spunky, and I think her name fits her in some odd way. Her unusual name is perfect for her quirky personality.

[name]Mia[/name] is the friendliest girl I know, and though she’s ahead of the popularity wave, the name fits her well.