From 1-10 , how painful is ...?

5, although it really depends on how attached you are to the person

Snagging a hang nail on something?

4, ouch those are nasty.

Getting a splinter in your lip? (Literally me one time when I was picking my teeth with a toothpick)

I don’t know, I would guess around 6? I don’t want to know.

Getting a second ear piercing above the normal place? (sorry if that doesn’t make sense)

I have an industrial and a cartilage but not a second lobe. Based off of those I would guess a 3

Getting a nose piercing

I don’t know, I’d assume a 2.

Being shot?

Definitely on the high range, a shot to the abdomen is an automatic 10 because it can be fatal but it’s slower to kill than other fatal areas. Non-fatal shots are still extremely scary as well and risk losing a lot of blood, but yeah pretty much a 10 for most hits.

Foot falling asleep?

1 Like

0, I don’t think it hurts, it just feels weird.

Needle?

1 Like

3/10

Almost drowning? (I’d say a 1 but I want to know if others have has an experience with this.)

Hmm, it wasn’t painful, really. I just felt panicky (obviously). I don’t know how I’d rate that on the pain scale. 0?

Hangnail?

1 Like
  1. I don’t think it’s that painful, just annoying.

Watching The Notebook?

1 Like

Oof, I’d say a 1 bc [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] Gosling’s character is extremely creepy in the way he courts [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] McAdam’s character, but he’s handsome, so I think that somehow tricks the audience into thinking his behavior’s acceptable.

Regretful memories coming back to you when you’re trying to sleep?

1 Like

4, it depends what the memory is, but the past is the past.

Finding out that your favorite tv show is cancelled?

this is my cuz on the secret life of pets :joy: [name_u]Or[/name_u] as his 3-year-old brain calls it, “kitties 7 doggies”

5/10 tv shows are my support animal which I watch with my real animals

Losing someone or some pet who is terminally ill?
Asking for a friend

8/10 because I missed her greatly but was glad she was no longer in pain. 9 years later and I still miss her so much. I’ve found comfort in the beautiful memories we shared and ignored the sickness because I knew she wouldn’t want me to remember her that way. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

How painful is breaking a bone? I’ve never broken one.

1 Like