Frost

What are your thoughts on the name [name_u]Frost[/name_u]?

Middle, of course.

As long as the fn isn’t [name_m]Jack[/name_m] :wink: I think it’s an intriguing choice!

I love wintry names, so I like this. It sounds crisp and snowy.

It has great connections for me personally, so I love it! Such a different name, very elegant and mysterious. This name has great qualities in my opinion.

I’ve been considering it myself! [name_f]My[/name_f] sister and I both have [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] names, and I thought [name_u]Frost[/name_u] was one [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] name that’d be pretty cool for a boy. I wouldn’t do [name_m]Jack[/name_m] ____ [name_u]Frost[/name_u], of course, but I have been thinking about [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]. :slight_smile: I’m just not sure if it’s just too… weird?

I totally love it, and it’s on my list for middles :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it :smiley:

[name_u]Frost[/name_u] goes with every boy name on my list. For a while I considered using it as a first, but I knew that wouldn’t work. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] is what I’ve got right now. But I’ve played with [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]…it’s just a perfect mn for so many of the names I love.

Really like it in the middle! I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] poetry, and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] is one of the greats. It makes me think of him. Plus, it is a pretty nature name, as well.

I love [name_u]Frost[/name_u], middle name only, it is meaningful to me.

I really don’t like winter (the season) or frost (the cold stuff), so I couldn’t use it myself. In theory though, [name_u]Frost[/name_u] is mysterious, dramatic and wild; it would make a great middle.

I love it: the crispy clean, wintry sound and imagery, along with the connection to [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u].