FtM name help

I’m FtM and I recently came out to my parents and college instructors asking them to call me [name_m]Kian[/name_m]. However, I’ve been considering other names as well. I had decided on [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], though I still love the name [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], though due to a couple circumstances I don’t think I can use [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] as a first name. I also don’t want to change my first name because I don’t want to retell the college as I’d prefer to remain stealth with classmates, though I can change my middle. I was thinking [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], but it seems there’s too many similarities (-an ending) and doesn’t sound quite right. Though the chances of someone calling me by both first and middle names are slim. If the combo is too similar, I was also thinking of using two middles: [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u].

I’d like some input if [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is too matchy or doesn’t flow, or if I should use two middles and use [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u].

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there! How do you pronounce [name_m]Kian[/name_m]? That will help me form my answer :slight_smile: Right now I’m leaning toward [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u].

KEY-en. Like [name_m]Ian[/name_m] with a K.

1 Like

Ah, thank you. I’ll stick with [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] as I like the flow!

2 Likes

I was also thinking K/Caleb [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. Though I wouldn’t be able to use it with the college for a couple years. I’m probably going to stick with Kian, but K/Caleb could be another option if I don’t want to use two middles. I’m not sure.

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]!!

Kian [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] would be great

Kian [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is so handsome!

Good luck with everything :purple_heart:

I’d go for the two middles option, so you get to use all the names you love. [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is very cool.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

I really like all your options, don’t think you could go wrong! I am partial to the name [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] as well, I think its got a really good flow and it kind of sounds like a movie star maverick name to me. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] is also a great name but I think [name_m]Kian[/name_m] has a little more of that cool guy edge while still being modern and professional sounding.

1 Like

Kian [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] sounds perfect!

KIan [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is lovely. [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] works too.