Ful Name for Cora

Hey Guys,

I’ve been loving the name [name_f]Cora[/name_f], lately. I KNOW that it can stand on it’s own, but what are your thoughts on some full names. Here are my ideas:

[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f]
What are your opinions on these full names?

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] is nice! My favorites from your list are [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] for the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connection. Not a fan of [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] (the “corn” sound just bugs me).

If I heard [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f], I would assume it was [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (or a similar double-barreled name).

Thanks!! I am not ti fond of [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] (sounds too trendy), I do agree [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] has a slightly unpleasant sound. I am tied between Goalie, which has the prettier sound [name_f]IMO[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] which has more nn options and has a [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connection and the [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables association.

So [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]?? Or just [name_f]Cora[/name_f]??

I love [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]. It’s on my short list. I also really like [name_f]Corinna[/name_f], [name_f]Coral[/name_f], Koralia, and Coralet.

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] is by far my favorite! I love it.