Full name Beth or Bethany?

I love [name]Beth[/name] and have loved it on its own for ever! But today [name]Bethany[/name] started souding very sweet in my mind nn [name]Beth[/name]. I don’t want to use [name]Elizabeth[/name] at is it my best friends name and it was a Great Aunts name. Thank-you Please comment on my [name]Anna[/name]-? poll to!

I like [name]Bethany[/name] nn [name]Beth[/name] much better than [name]Beth[/name] on its own. Wondering why [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Beth[/name] was never on your list? Or was it and I forgot?

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Beth[/name] is adorable!

This is so neat! My name is [name]Ann[/name]@ & my sis is [name]Beth[/name]@ny!! I would vote for [name]Bethany[/name] nn [name]Beth[/name].

I totally love Annabeth. It’s a character in a book I read, and she was my favorite character. I also like [name]Beth[/name] on its own. [name]Bethanny[/name] doesn’t really sound right to me.

I prefer [name]Beth[/name] on it’s own.

I don’t think there’s a problem with [name]Beth[/name] on its own (I can picture it on an adult or in a professional setting) but if you pick [name]Bethany[/name] or Annabeth or another long name, your daughter will be able to pick the one she likes. I think that’s extremely important. I truly believe that parents should remember that they aren’t naming themselves, and giving children flexibility with nicknames is way to offer them an opportunity to choose what they want to be identified as.

I like [name]Beth[/name] more than [name]Bethany[/name]. I like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Beth[/name] or Annabeth, too. I think I like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Beth[/name] more than Annabeth. I really like [name]Beth[/name] a lot, I’m going to have an [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Betsey[/name], and I think I’ll call her [name]Beth[/name], too.