Full name for Bina

Im thinking [name]Sabrina[/name] mostly, because i dont like [name]Sabine[/name] or [name]Sabrina[/name]. But are there any others? And is [name]Sabrina[/name] to much of a stretch? And is [name]Sabrina[/name] very dated? I dont think it ever became very popular, so can it really be dated?

Thanks!

[name]Robina[/name]

[name]Sabina[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Fabiana[/name]
[name]Robin[/name]

[name]Albina[/name]
[name]Rubina[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Zabrina[/name]

Why does [name]Bina[/name] need a full name? I think it’s perfectly cute how it is! But if you need a full name:
[name]Sabrina[/name], [name]Sabina[/name] (suprisingly really cute when a persons actually named that! I know someone named this and its good!)
[name]Beatrice[/name]
Beane
[name]Bianca[/name]
? I can’t really think of any others!

[name]Rubina[/name]!

One of my best friends is called [name]Sabina[/name] and we call her [name]Bina[/name] (or sometimes [name]Sabine[/name]). She’s a really kind, classy, intelligent person so I have a fantastic association with it.

It was also the name of two [name]Roman[/name] Empresses.

Personally, [name]Sabrina[/name] does come off dated to me. I get either a 70s feel or “[name]Sabrina[/name] the Teenage Witch”.

[name]Bina[/name] (prounounced [name]BEE[/name]-nah) means wisdom in Hebrew. I think its beautiful.

I like [name]Bina[/name], and Hubby likes it…but as a nickname:( Does [name]Sabina[/name] have an older classic sort of feel to it? Before this site i had never heard it, so im not quite sure what to think of it. I do like it because [name]Bina[/name] is the obvious nickname, and im a fan of obvious nicknames as i figure most people will shorten [name]Sabrina[/name] to [name]Brina[/name], not [name]Bina[/name]. [name]Sabina[/name] is growing on me, but it doesnt have the same feel to me as most of the names i like, such as [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], and [name]Bridget[/name]. Which makes me sad cause neither does [name]Sabrina[/name]:frowning: Any other ideas?

[name]Bryony[/name]

If you like vintage names, [name]Albertina[/name] would work!

[name]Hope[/name] you like these names! I went on SuperSearch and searched names that end in “[name]Bina[/name]”:

[name]Albina[/name] (F)
[name]Bina[/name] (F)
[name]Bobina[/name] (F)
[name]Colombina[/name] (F)
[name]Gabina[/name] (F)
[name]Jacobina[/name] (F)
[name]Jakobina[/name] (F)
[name]Jobina[/name] (F)
[name]Robbina[/name] (F)
[name]Robina[/name] (F)
[name]Rubina[/name] (F)
[name]Sabina[/name] (F)
[name]Sahbina[/name] (F)
[name]Sebina[/name] (F)
[name]Verbina[/name] (F)

[name]HOPE[/name] YOU LIKE IT!!! GOOD [name]LUCK[/name]!!

I like [name]Sabrina[/name]. I dont think its dated, i think it is sort of timeless (the movie [name]Sabrina[/name] definitely helped). And it sounds lovely, and isnt overly popular nor never seen/heard before. I think its a great choice, especially for a full name for [name]Bina[/name]. Best of luck!

[name]Sabina[/name] is definitely a classical name imo.

It was a common [name]Roman[/name] name (like [name]Julia[/name], [name]Antonia[/name], [name]Lavinia[/name] etc) which was borne by two Empresses and at least two saints.

Because of its history, I think it has a lot more weight and elegance than [name]Sabrina[/name].

[name]Sabrina[/name] doesn’t sounded dated to me at all. The movie ‘[name]Sabrina[/name]’ also helps reinforce this. However, I love the less-known [name]Sabina[/name]. It has a beautiful elegance and timeless quality to it. It also makes the nn [name]Bina[/name] much more logical.

Thanks everyone! I hate that i cant seem to fully fall in love with [name]Sabina[/name], or any other of the lovely choices you all gave. It makes me so sad! Much like with [name]Harriet[/name], i so wish i could love it! :frowning: But thanks again everyone!

i immediately think [name]Sabina[/name] or Tabina