Full name for Edie

Which full name for the nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f] (ee-dee)?

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] or [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]?

Thanks

I would just use [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

Out of the two, [name_f]Edith[/name_f]. I personally prefer [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a stand alone. I adore [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

[name_f]Edith[/name_f]! I adore [name_f]Edith[/name_f] nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] for sure! [name_f]Edie[/name_f] sounds like a perfect nickname for [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

Both sound good as combos, my preference would be [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as it’s a little more my style than [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. I like its vintage charm. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is pretty objectively but I could not use it myself as it has obvious religious connotations and I’m agnostic.

i prefer [name_f]Edith[/name_f]. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] on its own is also lovely.

I like [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] the best also.

I like [name_f]Eadie[/name_f] as a standalone name, though [name_f]Edie[/name_f] looks like [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] to me.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] is a simply stunning combination

I would go with [name_f]Edith[/name_f] over [name_u]Eden[/name_u] too, mostly because I’m not really a fan of [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] vs [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a standalone name, well, usually I would say it’s nice to have a longer full name, but [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is only one more letter and the same number of syllables so it doesn’t really feel any more “complete”. Also, I wouldn’t give her a full name just for the sake of having one- if you like both [name_f]Edith[/name_f] (or [name_u]Eden[/name_u]) and [name_f]Edie[/name_f] then full name/nn would give you the best of both worlds, but if you really only love [name_f]Edie[/name_f], name her [name_f]Edie[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if you were looking for more suggestions but [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f] would be nice too.

I prefer [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

I also prefer [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a standalone name, but if I had to choose between [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u], I’d choose [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

I love either full name, but prefer [name_f]Edith[/name_f]. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is lovely too, though. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] is such a sweet nickname.

I love [name_f]Edith[/name_f]! That would be my pick.

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as a full for [name_f]Edie[/name_f].