Full name for Kit?

Hey everyone, I’m searching for full names for [name_u]Kit[/name_u], that aren’t [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] or [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], and also that begin with a K because I am finicky about initials. They can be as creative as you like! The weirder the better! TIA!

Kristen
[name_u]Keaton[/name_u]
[name_m]Kolton[/name_m]

Kennett or [name_m]Kristof[/name_m] could work.

Oooh thank you all for your suggestions so far!

[name_u]Konstantin[/name_u] was my first thought, and [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] was second. Edit: Knightley was third. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kristian?
[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_m]Knight[/name_m]?
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_u]Kestrel[/name_u]
Kite

That’s all I can think off.

Kiertan?

Kurtis
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Killian[/name_u]

Cricket! So cute, but maybe too much. More realistically, [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]?

1 Like

Casper or [name_u]Christian[/name_u]

Sorry for repeats

Keaton
[name_m]Kristo[/name_m]
[name_u]Kensington[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
Kristoph
Christobal
Kittredge
[name_m]Kingston[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
Kitrick
[name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_m]Kipling[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Kester[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] / [name_m]Kasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Kristoff[/name_m]

Kaspar
Kitson
[name_u]Kristian[/name_u]
[name_m]Kristoffer[/name_m]
Kenting
[name_m]Kilian[/name_m]

Realistically I heard the name [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] could be a nn for [name_u]Kit[/name_u] (I heard [name_u]Kit[/name_u]-[name_f]Kat[/name_f] most often however), I love the suggestion of [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] if you want unusual :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: some people hate the name but I love it!

A couple of odd suggestions I thought of are:

• Kitty
  • Chika
  • Markita
  • Kitra
  • Nikita

Yes!! I love [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] on a boy, I think its lovely. Another bonus is that you also get the association with the Russian figureskater, [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] Katsalapov.

I just saw the tag was under boy :sob: how embarrassing I also love [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] for a boy I didn’t even know it was a girl name since the first [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] I met was a boy how ironic!