Full name for Lula...

Can [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] have the nn [name_f]Lula[/name_f]? Is it too much of a stretch? If so…what can it be a nn for? I can’t use [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]…
Also, do you think [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] could be a nn for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Lula[/name_f] is a family name so I would love to find a way to incorporate it somewhere. Thanks!

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ludmila[/name_f]?

[name_f]Elula[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are two of my favorite [name_f]Lula[/name_f] names.

[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
Best of luck!

A few more exotic names:
[name_f]Melusine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lourdes[/name_f]
[name_f]Fflur[/name_f]

I had a church friend growing up whose name was [name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]…don’t know if you’re fan of double names though! I thought it was always a cute name and she was by far one of the sweetest most kind-hearted person I’ve ever met!

[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elula[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]

It’s too much of a stretch to me, but I have seen [name_f]Lola[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Luisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucrezia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ludmila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lupe[/name_f]/[name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f]

I don’t think it works for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] I adore it was a nickname for [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] though which is similar to [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] would be the most obvious choice, I think. You could probably get away with [name_f]Lula[/name_f] if the name were something like [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], something with two Ls. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] may also work. Maybe even [name_f]Julia[/name_f]? I don’t think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] really works for [name_f]Lula[/name_f] or [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], but I have heard worse.

I really think if you don’t like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and you don’t want [name_f]Lula[/name_f] to be a big stretch, you could just use [name_f]Lula[/name_f] as a middle name. A “timeless” or “classic” girl name would really ground [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and you still get to use your family name. I just wouldn’t pair it with anything that was heavy on the Ls.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]

Too bad you can’t use [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], I love that one!
I don’t think you can justify [name_f]Lula[/name_f] or [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] from [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but you can nickname her whatever you want. It doesn’t really have to make sense.

I have a relative named Lalanina, her nicknames are [name_f]Lala[/name_f], Lul, & Lullaby. Not sure if you would like that - Lalainia is a little off the beaten path.
There’s also [name_f]Lulita[/name_f].
And I will second the [name_f]Melusine[/name_f] suggestion - it is just so pretty!
If you like [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], you could use a variant of [name_f]Suzanna[/name_f] (Zuzannah is the Slavic version apparently) or [name_f]Suzette[/name_f] or something.
We get mixed reactions about Azula’s name, but we love it, and we get to use the [name_f]Zula[/name_f] and Zu or [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] :). You could always use [name_f]Azure[/name_f] or [name_f]Azura[/name_f] to get to [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Sulola[/name_f].
It’s the middle name of [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] Klums second daughter.
I love this name and added it to my list with the nickname [name_f]Lulu[/name_f].