Full name for nn Tee?

I’ve got a story set 50/60 years in the future, dystopian rather than sci-fi, and I’m stuck on a full name. The character’s a 14 year old tomboy who goes by Tee because she hates her full name. I can’t decide on what her hated name is though. My inital thought was [name]Teagan[/name] nn Tee as a natural nickname but now I’m thinking it should probably be a bit more frilly and more unsuited to her.

My current ideas are
[name]Tiana[/name]/[name]Tianna[/name] (again, this one seems fairly natural)
[name]Teresa[/name]/[name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Tilly[/name]
[name]Tamara[/name]

Older brother is [name]Conor[/name], and the other older brother is yet to be named, but he doesn’t come in until a few more chapters anyway.

First thought is to do a frilly name that could have emerged in those 50/60 years… Tiovanna, Tiabella, or Tiomara

Civility (over the top virtue name?) could easily become Tee.

Double name with [name]Tina[/name]? [name]Tina[/name]-[name]Belle[/name], [name]Tina[/name]-[name]Maria[/name], [name]Tina[/name]-[name]Rose[/name].

Civility! I also like [name]Theresa[/name] – if she is the type to dislike a saint’s name.

What about something like [name]Theodora[/name]? I think it could work.
[name]Tea/name
[name]Thea/name
[name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Liberty[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]

I think a tomboy would hate [name]Tiara[/name](something close to [name]Tiana[/name], but not the same).

My first thought was [name]Tansy[/name]. If she is a tomboy I can see her going by Tee!

oooo i like the suggestion of Tiovanna but if she hates her name then maybe [name]Theodora[/name]

I think [name]Theadora[/name] nn Tee

[name]Tatiana[/name]
[name]Temperance[/name]
[name]Thyra[/name]
[name]Christina[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]

[name]Leticia[/name]
[name]Charity[/name]/[name]Chastity[/name]
[name]Tatiana[/name]

[name]Temperance[/name] and [name]Theodora[/name] get my vote(s)!

[name]Tia[/name] is a good one.

[name]Tia[/name] just seemed too short for me. I like [name]Theodora[/name], I could also have her named after a deceased grandfather [name]Theodore[/name] or something. Making a future name up is also a good idea, I like that suggestion too.

Sorry it’s late… I really want to say [name]Tilly[/name], though I do agree about what names could be around 50/60 years in the future. Maybe a variation of it, or its namesake [name]Matilda[/name], probably without the Ma in it. [name]Just[/name] an idea. Tiara’s good too.

[name]Just[/name] because it’s so not tomboyish: Tinkerbell.

What about [name]Serenity[/name]? I guess thats not too futuristic though…

My first thought was [name]Antigone[/name]!([name]ANN[/name]-tee-goh-nee)

[name]Teah[/name] what do you think?

[name]Tatiana[/name]
[name]Tia[/name]
[name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Misty[/name]
[name]Teela[/name]
[name]Teesha[/name]

Good luck!!

[name]How[/name] about

[name]Tayla[/name]
[name]Tia[/name]