Full name for Sunnie

Hello! I’m non-binary, and have been going by [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] for a few months now. I’m SO picky with my own names, this will be the MILLIONTH time I’ve changed it. I don’t wanna change it completely because I still like [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] and it doesn’t feel fair to make my friends relearn my name (again lol). So, I’ve decided to give [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] a full name (and maybe change [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] or [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] to something different). In the past, I have gone by [name_u]Reilly[/name_u] [name_u]Leland[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] Jaxe [name_u]Dylen[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] question(s) are: What are some full names for [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u]? The ones I have written down are [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u], [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], Sunflower, [name_u]Sunset[/name_u], [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u], Sunlight, Sunburst, Sunstone, Sunbird, Sunray, [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], Sunbow. I’m not sure if I could see myself using any of these. I like [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u] and Sunburst, but [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u] reminds me of the bread and Sunburst of starbursts. I also like Sunray, but my niece’s name is [name_u]Rae[/name_u] so I think that’s out.I think the top contenders are [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] or Sunbird.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] could possibly be a stretchy full name for [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u]?
Also (last question, I swear!) what would you replace [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] or [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] with? I think I only want to change one or the other. I like [name_f]Darling[/name_f], but it feels too childish and is also a friend’s last name. Sorry for being so picky lol, naming myself is hard!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] nn [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] would be just fine! I actually love it. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] does have very similar sounds to [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u], plus summer and sun are closely associated. So between those two things I think [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] makes a great nn for [name_f]Summer[/name_f].

Some other full names for [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u], some are more obvious then others
Deasun
Jetsun
[name_m]Saturn[/name_m]
[name_f]Sigrun[/name_f]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Sundar / Sunder
Sundri
Sunhild

Thank you! I think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is one of my front runners at the moment.

I love [name_m]Saturn[/name_m], but I already have a friend named that! I like Sunhild too, but I feel like it would be mistaken for Sunchild a lot (which I don’t hate🤔)

i love Summer nn Sunnie! I am worried that people would mistake it for a girl’s name, though - depending on how well you pass, it may lead to misgendering.

throwing some ideas out there:
Sumar - SOO-mar, more masc than Summer imo
Wilson - the -son sounds like sun, so it could lead to nn Sunnie
and from that idea, there is also:
Emerson
Edison
Anderson
Ellison
Jackson
Greyson
Crimson

Perhaps place names or last names beginning with sun would be a good place to look (because I thought about Sunderland)? I didn’t have any luck finding a list of place names beginning with sun, but here is a link to surnames, containing gems like Sunlan & Sunassee.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] nn [name_u]Sunnie[/name_u] makes sense to me

[name_m]Sumner[/name_m] also came to mind

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], thank you so much! I’ll definitely take a look

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], that’s true! I’m not too worried about it though, I’m very femme anyways.
I really like [name_u]Crimson[/name_u] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]! Thank you!

I like [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] best. I also like the idea of using a place name. I found [name_f]Sunel[/name_f] (short form of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] apparently but sounds neutral to me) and [name_f]Sunglow[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sounds amazing but if you change it you could go with:

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
Summer/Sunel [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Thyme[/name_u]
Summer/Sunel [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
Summer/Sunel [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Star[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
Summer/Sunel [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
Sunglow/Sunshine [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
Sunglow/Sunshine [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Summer[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]!

1 Like