full name for Zsu Zsu

I’m not expecting, but still curious with what you can come up with. I always thought Zsu Zsu was the epitome of cuteness. Unfortunately, it’s also the epitome of a name that doesn’t age well. [name]Do[/name] you agree that it would be cute until she goes to school, or do you think even then it’s a stretch?
Anyway, I’m really wondering what ingenious full names for Zsu Zsu the berries can come up with. All I’ve thought of is [name]Suzanna[/name], which is a bit of a stretch.

[name]Susannah[/name] is what I would use it for, but I would probably spell it [name]Zuzu[/name]. Anyway it is really cute until she was about 12 or so, and then [name]Susannah[/name] offers plenty of other nicknames to fall back on. It’s really not a stretch at all.

http://appellationmountain.net/2008/09/04/name-of-the-day-susannah/

I think you could also use Zsu Zsu as a nickname for any Z names. I would also spell it [name]Zuzu[/name] too.

[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Zuzanna[/name] (a blog I read daughter’s name is [name]Zuzanna[/name], nicknamed [name]Zuzu[/name].)

Growing up I had a rabbit named Zsu Zsu, probably not want you want to hear haha, but I do think it’s a cute nickname for a little girl!

I thoroughly second [name]Susannah[/name] ([name]Susanna[/name], or [name]Suzanna[/name])! I think it’s lovely and underused and it has that great balance of a formal, elegant sounding full name with lots of nicknames that run the gamut from cute, to serious, to spunky: [name]Sue[/name], [name]Susan[/name], [name]Sanna[/name], [name]Zanna[/name], [name]Sandy[/name], [name]Sandra[/name], [name]Suzie[/name], [name]Suki[/name], Zsu Zsu, [name]ZuZu[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Annie[/name], I’m sure there are more! As the PP said, I don’t think deriving Zsu Zsu from [name]Susannah[/name] is a stretch at all.

I like [name]Zuzanna[/name] as well, but I don’t think it has quite as much charm and versatility as [name]Susannah[/name].

Other options – these aren’t really my style, just the names I could think of that could lead to Zsu Zsu
[name]Suzette[/name]
[name]Zora[/name]
[name]Zaira[/name]
[name]Zaria[/name]/[name]Zarya[/name]/[name]Zariah[/name]
[name]Azure[/name]
[name]Azura[/name]
[name]Zanna[/name]
[name]Zana[/name]/[name]Zaina[/name]/[name]Zayna[/name]

Other possibilities, but more of a stretch:
[name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Sandra[/name]
[name]Rosanna[/name]/[name]Roseanna[/name]/[name]Rozanna[/name]
[name]Rosanne[/name]/[name]Rozanne[/name]
[name]Mackenzie[/name]

I love the nickname [name]ZuZu[/name]! So cute! But I would spell it [name]ZuZu[/name], as ZsuZsu just reminds me of ZsuZsu pets.

[name]Susannah[/name] is a beautiful name anyway, and I love the option of Zu Zu as a nickname! And if she doesn’t like [name]Susannah[/name] when she gets older, I think [name]Anna[/name] is precious!

I just googled ZsuZsu pets, I hadn’t heard of them before haha! I agree that the more streamlined [name]Zuzu[/name] is a better choice.