Full name needed for nn Ali

Maybe your sister doesn’t love names that start with [name]Ali[/name] . . . how about a name that ends with it instead?

I think [name]Kamali[/name] is beautiful and sounds great with [name]Adam[/name] (also it means spirit, which is lovely).

She might not love the double K of [name]Kamali[/name] Kahn, though - personally, I think it’s fine, though especially with a nice middle name in between.

I’m sure there are plenty of other names that end with [name]Ali[/name] as well, if she doesn’t like that suggestion, and I think that might be the direction to start looking since some really beautiful [name]Ali[/name]-starting names have already been rejected. (My personal favorite of the suggestions so far, though, has been [name]Althea[/name] - I think [name]Althea[/name] Kahn is gorgeous!)

There have been so many wondrous suggestions already, but I would just like to propose one more than I haven’t seen: [name]Alease[/name]. My best friend’s niece has this name, and it suits her quite well :slight_smile: She is called [name]Ali[/name] more often than not.

[name]Just[/name] putting my vote in for [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Alyssa[/name]