Full Names for Hattie

I really love the name [name_f]Hattie[/name_f], but I am the type of person who would like to give their kids a fuller, stronger name and then nickname from there.

I don’t care for [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] or [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] or [name_f]Heather[/name_f].

The only one I’ve thought of is [name_u]Hartley[/name_u].

Any names I’ve missed?

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is cute! And it fits well with [name_u]Hartley[/name_u].
There’s [name_f]Hester[/name_f], [name_f]Hestia[/name_f], and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], but with the names you said you don’t care for I have a feeling those won’t be your cup of tea.
[name_u]Hartley[/name_u] nn [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is pretty cool, but maybe someone else will have some better ideas?

[name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] is another I think could work with [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. It’s a bit fusty, but flower names are trendy right now. Also [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f], and maybe [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]?

I do like [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] nn. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] could work. Both have many of the same letters as [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] is adorable, too.