Full Names for nn Lucy + Frankie

Hey all!

I really love the names [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]. I honestly think they both stand alone great, but I’ve also thought about potential longer and more formal names that they could be nicknames to.

I’ve head of the usual - [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], but I was wanting to know what some other potential full names could be?

[name_f]Francine[/name_f]…

Oh, and [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I do like [name_f]Francine[/name_f] better than [name_f]Francesca[/name_f].

C’mon naming experts - I bet you have some great ideas! :slight_smile:

I’ve been falling for [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] lately, it’s a little elaborate but has a warmth to it I enjoy. I also love [name_f]Melusine[/name_f], she could easily be nicknamed [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]…

I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_f]Louise[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] wouldn’t be too far-fetched. Or [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f], Lusine (means ‘moon’), Laurencia, [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f], [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] and even [name_f]Lucrezia[/name_f]? [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]?

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is harder. Apart from what’s been mentioned, there’s [name_f]Franca[/name_f].
Maybe you like Franciska more than [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]? It’s pronounced a little differently.
At a stretch, [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] could work as well.
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]?

Getting really creative, I think you could use [name_f]Feliciana[/name_f] to get both [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] simultaneously :stuck_out_tongue:

I like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] for nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

I love [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]! Favourite full names are [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Franka[/name_f] and [name_f]Franziska[/name_f].

[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] + [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] would be adorable twins or sibset for girls… love it!

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]:
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is my favorite for the nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] though.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]:
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]

[name_f]Celueste[/name_f]
Luscinda

For [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] there is also [name_f]Lucina[/name_f]/Lucinna, Luciette/Lucietta, [name_f]Lucette[/name_f]/[name_f]Lucetta[/name_f], Lucineia, [name_f]Lucerne[/name_f]/[name_f]Lucerna[/name_f]/[name_f]Lucero[/name_f]/Lucera, [name_f]Lucida[/name_f], Lucielle/[name_f]Luciella[/name_f], Lucelle/Lucella, and [name_f]Lusa[/name_f]/[name_u]Luca[/name_u].

For [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], I think most everything I know of has been mentioned besides Fransisca and Franqueline.

Oo lots of different options! Thank you!

I actually think I really like [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]. I love the Lusine means moon… but it does remind me a bit of Lean Cuisine. Does this name have a similar sound as cuisine?

I agree… [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is tough. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it stand alone okay? I do like [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]Franca[/name_f] isn’t bad either.

I need to learn how to pronounce [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] lol

I agree :slight_smile: [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] is my favorite here.

[name_f]Celueste[/name_f] is a unique option! Thanks for sharing.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], I’m liking Luciette and Lucera.

A couple more unique options:

[name_f]Lucina[/name_f]
Raluca

Possibilities for both [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]:
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Filomena[/name_f]/[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]:
[name_f]Alfreida[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabrienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabrizia[/name_f]
[name_f]Farika[/name_f]
Farizka/Fariska
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]February[/name_f]
[name_f]Ferdinanda[/name_f]
Ferrin
[name_f]Fidelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorenza[/name_f]
[name_u]Flannery[/name_u]
[name_f]Florentina[/name_f]/[name_u]Florentine[/name_u]
Fontine
[name_f]Fortuna[/name_f]
[name_f]Fortunata[/name_f]
[name_f]Francille[/name_f]
Francabelle
[name_f]Fransabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Franzetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Freesia[/name_f]
[name_f]Freida[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Fronia[/name_f]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
Saffrona
[name_f]Saffronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilfrieda[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnifred[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]:
[name_u]Blue[/name_u]/[name_f]Bluebelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Elouise[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m]/[name_u]Lou[/name_u]-[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lolita[/name_f]
[name_f]Louella[/name_f]
[name_f]Luanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Luanne[/name_f]
[name_u]Lucky[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lourdes[/name_f]
[name_f]Ludmila[/name_f]
Lulia
Lumen
[name_f]Lumina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lunette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lupe[/name_f]/[name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lurlene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallula[/name_f]

Wow! Lots of amazing names. Thank you for sharing!

[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] is a favorite of mine :slight_smile:

My absolute favorites are the [name_m]French[/name_m] variations: [name_f]Francine[/name_f] for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Love[/name_u] them!!!