Full Names with nn Luna

I really love the name [name_f]Luna[/name_f] as a nickname but I’m looking for a longer, more elegant first.
I was hoping to find a name that can be shortened to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] but I haven’t had much luck; I’ve found [name_f]Calluna[/name_f] but I’m not a huge fan. Any ideas? Thanks!

CALLUNA! CALLUNA! CALLUNA!

[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Luned[/name_f]
Lunet (oooh)
[name_f]Luneth[/name_f]

Names related to the moon off the top of my head:
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

For a list of names that mean ‘moon’, check out this link: https://nameberry.com/list/685/names-that-mean-moon

1 Like

Evaluna

3 Likes

[name_f]Lunette[/name_f]/Lunet is so pretty! I definitely want a direct correlation to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] instead of meaning, so I also like [name_f]Lunetta[/name_f], [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f], and Evaluna. Thanks!

I’m a massive fan of [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. I first use it on a whim, but then it sticks. [name_f]My[/name_f] real name is [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f], not related by sound but it does by meaning.

Generally I prefer [name_f]Luna[/name_f] as a stand alone, but I also like [name_f]Altalune[/name_f]. [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] I adore, but much prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] might work too.

1 Like

Maybe [name_f]Luanna[/name_f] or Lucianna?

Or

Lucy [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f]

1 Like

I thought of:
Lunaria (a plant name)
[name_f]Lucina[/name_f] (a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess)
Soluna (the name of a Eurovision contestant a few years back)

1 Like

I think [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] works best, and the nickname [name_f]Luna[/name_f] would be super cute for that.

1 Like

Lunelle and [name_f]Lunette[/name_f] are my favorites