Fun CAF game, over 10 years

Your name is [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Baker[/name_m]-Huffman and you’re a 21-year-old teacher’s aide, married to 23-year-old foreman [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] Huffman. The two of you live in a rural, Oklahoma town in a cozy two-bedroom starter home. You met [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] your freshman year of college, and married him two weeks after your 21st birthday. It’s been 5 months since you tied the knot. In a few more, you’ll be a college graduate looking to find a steady job as a teacher.

Year 1: You graduate from college and find a job at the local school, teaching a mixed class of fourth & fifth graders. The extra income helps you and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] renovate your small home, and you add an extra bedroom by renovating the old, drab formal dining room into a children’s room. You also splurge on some new furniture to brighten the space up.

Year 2: You get promoted! The school, who is integrating a new middle school program into their district, offers you a job teaching English to the 6th, 7th & 8th graders. You gladly accept the new position. To celebrate, you and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] adopt a Siberian Husky and name him “Sparks.” He helps to fill up your home.

Year 3: You decide that getting a part-time job on the side will help you & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] save enough money to renovate the kitchen. You find a job working as a secretary at the town church on the weekends.

Year 4: [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]'s foreman job gets transferred to another town up in [name_u]North[/name_u] Oklahoma, which means you’ve got to move 5 hours away. After a long search, you find a nice 3-bedroom home in a suburban community with bay windows, hardwood floors, and a renovated kitchen. It also has a decent sized yard and is located two blocks from the local school, where you find a job teaching the third grade.

Year 5: After 5 years of marriage and no luck conceiving, you & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] decide to go through with in-vitro, which blesses you with a surprise–four girls! Quads! You can’t believe it. In [name_u]November[/name_u], you give birth to [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Huffman, [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ginger[/name_f] Huffman, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] Huffman & [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] Huffman. They go by “[name_f]Elsa[/name_f],” “[name_u]Lou[/name_u],” “[name_f]Alice[/name_f]” & “[name_f]Athena[/name_f].” When they’re born, you’re 26 & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is 28. Life gets a bit crazy at the house (it’s 2 girls to a room), but it’s worth it–you love being a parent!

Year 6: 2 months after delivering the girls, you get a serious case of food poisoning from some uncooked chicken. However, during recovery, you eat some [name_u]Red[/name_u] [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] cake that’s the best you’ve ever had. Yum!

Year 7: You & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] decide you have to move to a bigger house now that the girls are getting a bit older. You move to another home in the same community, this time a 4-bedroom home with a formal dining room, den, and fenced-in backyard. You & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] have a room, [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] & [name_u]Lou[/name_u] share one, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Athena[/name_f] share one, and you have a nursery left over for the future.

Year 8: Nothing extra special happens this year. You continue to work, as does [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]. The girls turn 3!

Year 9: Sparks is tragically killed by a hunter in the nearby forest. The children are extremely saddened by the news, and they cry for days. Admittedly, you & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] are also upset, but you try to reassure them that things worked out for the better. A week after this tragic news, you learn that you’re pregnant. That [name_f]October[/name_f], you deliver son [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Huffman at the age of 30. [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is 32, and the girls are 4.

Year 10: [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_u]Lou[/name_u], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Athena[/name_f] head off to preschool and [name_m]Christian[/name_m] takes over the nursery and your life. Since [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] gets a big promotion at work, you leave your job as a teacher and focus on raising your family. Sadly, you are going to need that extra time to heal [name_m]Christian[/name_m] who has broken his leg in a freak accident. However, once he’s feeling better, you announce your plans to adopt another child. He comes home in [name_u]December[/name_u]–little 3-month old [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Huffman, who you call “[name_m]Zander[/name_m].” You are 31, [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is 33, the girls are 5 & [name_m]Christian[/name_m] is 1.

Year 20: You’re 41 years old, [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is 43, the girls are 15, [name_m]Christian[/name_m] is 11 & [name_m]Zander[/name_m] is 10. You have gone back to teaching and are working with 8th grade social studies students. [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] has gotten another promotion at work and is now the lead of 3 different company branches. You have renovated your home and added a second floor, which has brought the number of bedrooms to 7. You & [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] share a room, [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] has her own, [name_u]Lou[/name_u] has her own, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has her own, [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has her own, [name_m]Christian[/name_m] has his own, and [name_m]Zander[/name_m] has his own.

Year 30: You’re 51, [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is 53, the girls are 25, [name_m]Christian[/name_m] is 21, and [name_m]Zander[/name_m] is 20. You are still teaching in the middle school, but you’ve switched over to seventh grade English class. [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] continues to be a foreman, as well as the Mayor of your suburban town. A lot has changed in the past 10 years–like the size of your family.

25-year-old [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] married 26-year-old [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rosencrantz, a civil engineer. She graduated college at the age of 23 with a degree in library science. She has been with [name_m]Jason[/name_m] for 4 years, and married for 2. Her full name is “[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Rosencrantz.” She’s mom to 3-month-old [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Rosencrantz, and she lives in urban Oklahoma.

25-year-old [name_u]Lou[/name_u] studied theater and acting in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, where she met 31-year-old musician [name_m]Armando[/name_m] [name_m]Javier[/name_m] Cassarubias. The couple met 7 years ago and have lived together for 6 years. They currently share a 1-bedroom [name_m]Bronx[/name_m] apartment with 3-year-old daughter [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Cassarubias & 6-month-old son [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] Cassarubias.

25-year-old [name_f]Alice[/name_f] had a different path. She fell in love with [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]French[/name_m] at an early age, giving birth to their son, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Huffman-[name_m]French[/name_m] at the age of 16. The couple married two days after high school graduation and moved into a tiny Oklahoma apartment where they welcomed second son, [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Eli[/name_m] Huffman-[name_m]French[/name_m] when they were 19. A year later, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] filed for divorce and moved in with her parents. After enrolling in school, she became an x-ray technician at the age of 22, moving to urban Oklahoma to find a more stable job. She’s currently in a relationship with 28-year-old [name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Brand[/name_m], a mechanic.

25-year-old [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is a licensed nurse working in a Chicago hospital. She lives alone in a 1-bedroom condo, although she has been dating boyfriend Marcin Wieslaw Waskowski, a 33-year-old nurse, for 2 years.

21-year-old [name_m]Christian[/name_m] joined the army right out of high school to support his family. At age 17, he became a father to [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Huffman, his daughter with girlfriend [name_f]Susana[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] Cardenas. He married [name_f]Susana[/name_f] the day before he went off to the army. Since coming back home to Oklahoma 6 months ago, [name_m]Christian[/name_m] has bought a house with his wife near his parent’s. [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] is 4 years old and they are expecting another baby in 2015.

And, finally, 20-year-old [name_m]Zander[/name_m] who is studying Spanish is [name_f]Seville[/name_f], Spain. He’s been living in Europe for two years now, attempting to earn his degree in Spanish Literature. He has been with his 20-year-old girlfriend, Brazilian [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_f]Margarita[/name_f] De [name_f]Silva[/name_f], for 8 months.

Me: [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Ciel[/name_f] (27) - Journalist
DH: [name_m]Piers[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] (29) - Psychologist
Surname: [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]

Year 1: No child
Year 2: A baby girl: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Victoire[/name_f]
Year 3: No child
Year 4: We get a pet rabbit named [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
Year 5: We move to the edge of town in a nice lakehouse. Twin girls named [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Eos[/name_f]
Year 6: I get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] when I ate too much fried food at a fair. I also ate the best cake I’ve ever had this year. I have a baby girl: [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Manon[/name_f]
Tear 7: We move to Liverpool.
Year 8: We have a baby girl: [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Chantal[/name_f]
Year 9: [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] dies and we have boy twins: [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Year 10: My husband gets promoted and I get fired but I adopt a baby boy: [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

A F T E R 1 0 Y E A R S

[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] graduated as valedictorian and moved to [name_u]America[/name_u] to study civil rights laws. She has a boyfriend of 4 years, [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] [name_m]Ross[/name_m], and they have a long distance relationship.

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] has just gotten her first boyfriend, she seems really happy. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] has grown up to be quite the sports addict and is ‘one of the boys’.

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is in Year 9 and is moving to a privileged academy on scholarship for her last tree years of schooling. She is extremely bright.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] just entered her first year of secondary school, she moved to a different school from her primary school friends and isn’t very happy, so far, she has made a few friends.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a potential serial heartbreaker, having been confessed to by 4 girls in his class and enjoys the attention very much, whereas [name_u]Cal[/name_u] is very shy and reserved. He enjoys playing football very much.

[name_m]Baz[/name_m] is extremely close to [name_m]Callum[/name_m], he enjoys playing football with him, and he admires [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] very much.
We got a pet golden retriever named [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and she’s pregnant.

A F T E R 2 0 Y E A R S

[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] broke up with [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] and later dated an assistant teacher, [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], after she graduated. They have recently married and are expecting twin girls.

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] has recently suffered from heartbreak after a long relationship. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] ended up falling in love with a childhood playmate, [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m], he recently proposed and they are engaged.

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], like her oldest sister, graduated with flying colours and pursues a career in psychology like her father. She has 1 son, [name_m]Eddie[/name_m], from her ex-fiancé.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] has recently changed majors, after realizing that a career in management just wasn’t for her. She is greatly interested in social sciences.

As expected, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] has become quite the ladies man. He has not found a girl who he is fully committed to yet. [name_m]Callum[/name_m] pursues a career in sports science, he has a steady girlfriend, [name_f]Ella[/name_f], who he has been dating for two years.

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m], like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], is quite the heartbreaker, but it seems like he has found a girl, [name_u]Clare[/name_u], who he is greatly interested in. He has decided to take a gap year to travel with [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and a group of friends before continuing with university.

Sadly, [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] died, but she left 5 adorable puppies: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_m]Bowie[/name_m], [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], Speckles, and [name_f]Dottie[/name_f].

[name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Clorie (29) [trainee banker] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] Clorie (30) [Fireman]

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple, a flat on the outskirts of [name_u]London[/name_u].
You have baby boy, [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Clorie.

Year 2: Realising that your career won’t suit your lifestyle, you decide to go back to uni (next year) to do a PGCE in primary teaching.
You have a baby girl, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Clorie.

Year 3: You get a part time job at a local children’s clothing store, and really enjoy it.

Year 4: You have no children but there is a big life event
You move to a house in a neighbouring suburb.

Year 5:
Again, you move but to another suburb. This new place is in a nicer area and is much bigger.
You also have twins, [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Clorie and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] Clorie

Year 6:
You graduate and get a full time job teaching at the local primary school. You are making good money and you love it.
You have a baby boy, [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Clorie

Year 7:
Again, you move as the house is too small for your growing brood, but you only move down the road.

Year 8: A relatively normal year, as it were, the children are getting on in school and your marriage is still strong.

Year 9: Your beloved cat dies. The twins find it the most difficult.
You have a baby boy, [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] Clorie

Year 10: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is finally promoted to station officer. Unfortunately, due to government cuts you get fired, but with what [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is making you decide to stay at home with the children.
But, you both also decide to adopt, a newborn baby from [name_f]France[/name_f] called [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

[name_f]Fleur[/name_f] (39) and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (40) with [name_m]Otto[/name_m] (9), [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] (8), [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] (5), [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (5), [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (4), [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] (1) and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (nb)

A decade later, [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] (49), [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (50) [name_m]Otto[/name_m] (19), [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] (18), [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] (15), [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (15), [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (14), [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] (11) and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (10)
Life is going well, [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] are both at university reading Mathematics ([name_m]Oxford[/name_m]) and Chemistry (Manchester). [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] are doing their GCSEs and are top students. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is loving his new school, [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] is excited to go to high school and your baby [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is growing up so fast!

Another decade, [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] (59), [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (60), [name_m]Otto[/name_m] (29), [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] (28), [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] (25), [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (25), [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (24), [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] (21) and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (20)

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Clorie graduated with a 1st Degree in Mathematics from [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] University. He has gone on to be an successful chartered accountant, and three years ago married his long-time girlfriend [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]. They have a sweet two year old daughter, [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] Clorie, and a newborn son [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] Clorie. You absolutely dote on your grandchildren.

[name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Clorie graduated with a 2:1 in Chemistry from Manchester, and became a researcher at the universit after travelling the world with her boyfriend for a year. They got married last spring and you were so excited when she announced they were expecting! Twin baby girls are due this winter.

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Clorie got a Masters degree in music, and has since taught at music at her old high school. She visits often, and has a one year old son, [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m], with her boyfriend [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. He is an absolutely sweetheart.

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] Clorie has been volunteering in [name_f]Asia[/name_f] since she left university. She was torn about going to university, but ultimately decided she would like something to fall back on. You are very proud of her giving heart. She’s taken with her niece and nephews, and is by far the favourite Aunt [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] who brings back presents from far-away lands.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Clorie went to study in [name_u]America[/name_u], reading [name_m]Law[/name_m] at [name_m]Harvard[/name_m]. You are very proud of his decision to move over there, and were so pleased when he came out to you, as you worried that you were not approachable. He is a barrister in Pennsylvania and is living with his partner [name_u]Cody[/name_u].

Your baby girl [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is still at home. She is reading Medicine at [name_m]King[/name_m]'s College, [name_u]London[/name_u], and is loving the course. She makes you proud every day and all her older siblings adore her.

Your marriage is still strong, and you are excited about retirement together. You renewed your vows last year with your whole family present, and are very content with life.

Me: [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u]
Him: [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Langston[/name_m]

I am a TA, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is a Second Lieutenant in the [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Marines.

Yr1: After living on barracks for most of our relationship, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and I move into our first home together. It is a cosy, three-bed house which is in a cute village less than half an hour’s walk from the coast, in [name_m]Dorset[/name_m], UK.

Yr2: I’m promoted this year and become the teacher of the class I was TA-ing for last year. I also find out I’m pregnant! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and I have a hard time deciding on a name, but by the time our daughter is born we settle on [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

Yr3: Nothing so much happens this year. I focus on taking care of [name_f]Luna[/name_f], and when she’s ten months old I go back to work.

Yr4: Despite only just going back to work, I’m promoted to head of the year.

Yr5: We find out this year that I’m pregnant again, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and I are extremely excited. We decide to move house but stay in the same village for my work and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]'s nursery. The new house has the same number of bedrooms but is slightly bigger and comes with more land. I give birth to fraternal twin girls, wow! And we name them [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Maia[/name_f].

Yr6: In [name_u]January[/name_u] I come down with horrid food poisoning which sees me in hospital overnight, because [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]'s on a tour the girls have to go to my sister’s, and when I’m discharged I move in with her for a while. God knows what I ate! Buuut, later that year, for [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Maia[/name_f]'s first birthday we order a cake from the local store and it is the best thing ever! It’s lemon flavoured and just amazing. I also have our fourth child and very welcomed first son, his name is [name_u]Kade[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

Yr7: With the addition of [name_u]Kade[/name_u] we outgrow our house, and so decide to move to [name_u]Devon[/name_u], the town we settle is bigger than our old village but the kids seem to like it, it’s still quite close to the seaside. Our new house has four bedrooms.

Yr8: A truly uneventful year in which I can appreciate my four beautiful children, my amazing husband, and my wonderful life.

Yr9: We have another child this year, a second son to slightly even up the odds. His name is [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - much to my mother’s horror!

Yr10: [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] finally gets promoted this year! However my mother dies too… Buuut; we adopt a child, a little boy with Asperger’s Syndrome whose name is [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

"[name_f]Melody[/name_f] (30) and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] (28) with: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (7), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_f]Maia[/name_f] (4), [name_u]Kade[/name_u] (3), [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (15mo), and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] (9mo).

+10yrs…

Shortly after adopting [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] we moved again to a much bigger home which could cater for all of our needs. The new house had five large bedrooms, and lots of room for the children to play. Nowadays they don’t need too much room, most of them lock themselves away on tablets and computers, but our two youngest still appreciate the space. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]'s working hard to retire in the next couple of years, but I’m happy working part-time while I look after [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], who requires a lot of attention.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] has grown into a beautiful, thoughtful young woman. She’s at sixth form now doing A-levels and wants to become a nurse, her boyfriend [name_f]McKenzie[/name_f] is training to go into the [name_u]Navy[/name_u].
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_f]Maia[/name_f] still do practically everything together, they flit from one hobby to the next, never seeming to be able to keep anything for long. Of course neither know what they want to do when they’re older, but they are only fourteen. They sure keep us on our toes.
My three little boys are the apples of everyone’s eyes, they are cheeky chappys who are almost always together despite the age difference between [name_u]Kade[/name_u] and the younger two. [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]'s condition doesn’t stop him being like every other pre-teen boy, while in the middle [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is the quietest and least trouble of them all.

"[name_f]Melody[/name_f] (40) and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] (38) with: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (17), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_f]Maia[/name_f] (14), [name_u]Kade[/name_u] (13), [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (11), and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] (10).
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] (17) and [name_f]McKenzie[/name_f] (18).

+10yrs…

All but two of my children have flown the nest! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] has retired and spends his time tinkering with his motorbikes, doting on our only granddaughter, and coaching kid’s football. I’m still going, at 50 I’m the second oldest teacher at my school but as long as I’m still loving it, and I can keep up, I say that I will carry on!
[name_f]McKenzie[/name_f] proposed to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] on her 18th birthday and she said yes, I was worried how young they were but they both had their head’s screwed on, and obviously what they had was real because it’s lasted! And they’ve gifted us with a beautiful granddaughter and gorgeous grandson; [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. The young family live down in Plymouth near the Navel base where [name_u]Kenzie[/name_u] works.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] finally worked out what they each wanted to do. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] became a journalist and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] followed me into teaching (something I never thought would happen). They are both happily in long term relationships, [name_f]Maia[/name_f] has recently had her first child; [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is preparing to give birth shortly to a son, to be named [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. They both live with their other halves on the same street as each other in a town just over from ours. We see them most weeks.
And our boys…? Well [name_u]Kade[/name_u]'s still at home, he completed a degree in business management at university but is struggling to find a job, we don’t mind having him at home still, he helps his dad with the bikes and looks after his nieces and nephews when he’s desperate for entertainment.
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] became our little scientist and took himself off to [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] to do a degree in astrophysics, he looks on the cards to receive a scholarship to study in [name_u]America[/name_u], and although we’ll all miss him we can’t deny that would be an amazing opportunity.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] is our second child still living under our roof. He didn’t fancy university much, but flew through college and is working as an apprentice chef in the hotel down the road. He loves what he does and it’s really added spice to his life (no pun intended), plus he’s started seeing a beautiful young girl, and he thinks he’s in love!

"[name_f]Melody[/name_f] (50) and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] (48) with: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (27), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_f]Maia[/name_f] (24), [name_u]Kade[/name_u] (23), [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (21), and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] (20).
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] (27) and [name_f]McKenzie[/name_f] (28) with: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (4), and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (18mo).
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] (24) and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (27) with: [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] (exp).
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] (24) and [name_m]Derry[/name_m] (26) with: [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] (3mo).
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] (20) and [name_u]Dana[/name_u] (18).

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Shields (23)- psychology student
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Shields (24)- oceanographer assistant

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple, an apartment in NYC.

Year 2: You get promoted and adopt a puppy named [name_u]Rue[/name_u].

Year 3: You get a part time job as a nanny, which you really enjoy.

Year 4: [name_u]Rue[/name_u] has 3 babies that we keep, and name [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_m]Nemo[/name_m] and [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f].

Year 5: You have quads, four girls.
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]

Year 6: You graduate and get a full time job as a forensic psychologist. You are making good money and you love it.

Year 7: You move to [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], Pennsylvania.

Year 8: You get a siberian husky named [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. He is black and white with icy blue eyes. He’s very smart and loving and gets along great with the babies and with his fellow doggies.

Year 9: [name_f]Thora[/name_f] gets a serious infection and dies. The kids are heartbroken.
Later that year you have twin boys.
Fennec [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] & [name_m]Zander[/name_m] Urial

Year 10: Your spouse finally gets promoted! [name_m]Zander[/name_m] breaks a leg and we adopt a child.
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Alec[/name_m]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Faith/name_f
& [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary/name_m
Surname: [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
married 1-1-17

Year 1: [name_m]Cayden[/name_m] [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] (11-21-17)
Year 2: no child
Year 3: no child
Year 4: Got a pet, [name_f]Cat[/name_f] named Bengal
Year 5: Twins, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] (3-29-21)
Year 6: boy, Chrisamuel [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (9-21-22)
Year 7: no child
Year 8: We get a dog. Blonde Chihuahua named [name_f]Grande[/name_f].
Year 9: A pet dies! The cat got ran over by the neighbor, on purpose. [name_m]Cayden[/name_m] and his friends TP the neighbors house.
Year 10:Chrisamuel broke his leg
Adopt a girl From [name_f]India[/name_f], [name_f]Aleah[/name_f] Jasneet (NB) (12-30-27)

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] (10), [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] & [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] (6), [name_u]Sam/name_u and [name_f]Aleah[/name_f] (NB)

Me (23): [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] (Journalist)
DH (28): [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] ([name_m]Set[/name_m] Designer)

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple. You buy a smart apartment in Manchester, UK

Year 2: You get promoted from Reporter to Editor. You also get pregannt and give birth to a baby girl! You name her [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m].

Year 3: We have no children

Year 4: You and your husband decide to move house. You move to a small house on the Welsh Coast, in order to give your daughter and any future children a better life.

Year 5: You find out you are pregnant with twin girls and decide to move into a bigger house so that you have more room. It is much nicer than your old house, and you are all very happy there. You also give birth to your twins and name them [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Eris[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] & [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]

Year 6: You get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] after eating some bad chicken at a restaurant. But you also consume the best lemon cake you’ve ever had this year, made by your mother in law for your birthday.
You also give birth to a baby, your first son. You decide to call him [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]

Year 7: You move house once again, in order to find better job prospects. You buy a beautiful house near Cardiff.

Year 8: You decide to buy a dog after your children beg you for one. You go to a kennel and fall in love with a Beagle. You name him [name_m]Oswald[/name_m].

Year 9: Your pet dog dies unexpectedly, after you discover he has lots of untreated health issues. The children are devastated.
You also give birth to another son, who you name [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]

Year 10: Your husband gets promoted! He is now managing his own team.
However, tragically, your father passes away this year.
BUT
You also adopt a child after you go on a work trip to [name_f]Argentina[/name_f]. You and your husband decide to adopt a little girl that you fell in love with, and you name her [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m].

10 Years Later. I am 43, [name_u]Sky[/name_u] is 48. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is 19 and is studying Modern Foreign Languages at University in Edinburgh. She is looking forward to studying abroad in [name_m]Berlin[/name_m] and Lisbon in the next year.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] are 16 and are both excelling at school. They are taking their GCSE exams and preparing to start Sixth Form and begin their A Levels. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] plans to study [name_m]History[/name_m], [name_m]Art[/name_m], and English Literature and [name_m]Philosophy[/name_m], while [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] plans to study Biology, Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] also has a part time job as a waitress.

[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] is 15. He is not as academically minded as his sisters are, and he acts out at school because he struggles. However, he is very active, playing [name_m]Tennis[/name_m] and Ice Hockey, as well as Swimming every weekend.

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] is 12, and is very shy. He does not have many friends and doesn’t enjoy school much as he is quite often alone. However he very creative and in his spare time he can often be found painting or writing stories. He is very close to [name_f]Athena[/name_f] as they share a love of art.

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is 10 years old and is a very confident. She is a gymnast and a dancer, and has dreams of making a career as an actress. She has her siblings wrapped around her little finger, and often makes them perform plays with her.

10 years later. I am 53 and [name_u]Sky[/name_u] is 58. All of our children have moved out, and we are enjoying spending some time together as a couple.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] is 29. She graduated from university and went to work as an English teacher in Portugal for a year. Whilst there, she met a Portuguese musician named [name_m]Marcos[/name_m] Cardozo, and she decided to stay permanently. They are now happily married and have two children together, [name_f]Aleta[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (8) and [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_m]Marcos[/name_m] (4). [name_f]Luna[/name_f] was a stay-at-home mum for a while, but she eventually went back to work and opened up her own successful language school. They visit as often as possible.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] are both 26. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] went to university to study English Literature and Creative Writing, however she dropped out halfway through a degree when she fell pregnant with her son, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] (7). She raised him on her own until she met her now-Fiancé, [name_u]Micah[/name_u] Jacobs. They are now expecting their first child together, a girl.
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f] passed all of her exams with flying colours, and went to university to study medicine. She is now a qualified doctor, and is dating one of her co-workers. She is very close to her nephew, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] is 25. He left school as soon as he was old enough, to focus on his sport. He is now a very successful [name_m]Tennis[/name_m] player, regularly competing internationally in competitions with the worlds best players. He also has twins named [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] (2) with his girlfriend, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m].

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] is 22. He came out of his shell thanks to his big sister [name_f]Athena[/name_f], and the two of them are still very close. He became a father at the age of 17, to his daughter [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] (5). His girlfriend felt unable to cope with being a parent, so he is currently a single dad. His daughter spends a lot of time with [name_f]Athena[/name_f]’s son, and the two of them are best friends.

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is 20 years old. She is still as confident as she was as a child, and she is doing very well with her career as an actress. She was spotted by a talent scout at the age of 15, and she is acting in the lead role in a Broadway play. She is dating a rock musician named [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Wallis[/name_u], who has a reputation for being slightly out of control, but is actually a very sweet boy.

[name_u]Dancer[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], 22, sales clerk at a bookstore.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], 23, full-time art student, part-time illustrator for children’s books.

Year 1: We move into a studio apartment in an old factory building in [name_m]Baltimore[/name_m], Maryland. It’s perfect for us.

Year 2: I got promoted to Assistant Manager! We adopted a cat named [name_f]Buttercup[/name_f], a gray short-hair with one eye.

Year 3: Uneventful year.

Year 4: I’m demoted back to sales clerk at the bookstore.

Year 5: We have Quads, all girls. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_m]Anatole[/name_m], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Astraea[/name_f], and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_f]Antheia[/name_f].

Year 6: I got a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u]. I ate a bad quiche, uck. But I did have the GREATEST CAKE [name_u]EVER[/name_u]. It was super decadent, chocolate peanut butter flavored. We have a son, [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m].

Year 7: We move to a small town on the Eastern Shore.

Year 8: Uneventful year.

Year 9: [name_f]Buttercup[/name_f] dies. The kids are heartbroken, they loved her. (I wouldn’t be surprised if their smothering was the cause of death.)

Year 10: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] gets his work in a gallery and it sells. Because of this, he’s commissioned to do a series of 12 paintings for some bigwig. I discover [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] also has a drug problem. We adopt a boy, [name_m]Damon[/name_m] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u].

10 years later: After his drug problem almost cost him his commission and his family, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is recovered and doing much better. I’ve opened my own bookstore, which is doing fantastic. The quads are 15. [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a firecracker, is strong-willed, and doesn’t apologize for anything. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is a troublemaker (but she has a big heart.) [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is super sweet and has started her own small photography business. [name_m]Leander[/name_m] (born [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]) is in the midst of transition and is doing well. He’s incredibly charming (too much for his own good) and very caring. [name_u]Emery[/name_u] is 14. He loves to cook, and insists on making dinner most nights. [name_m]Damon[/name_m] is 10. He’s ornery and loves messing with his siblings. He adores [name_m]Leander[/name_m].

20 years later: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is now a well-known name in the art world. My bookstore has been going strong for 13 years now. The quads are 25. [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a women’s rights activist and is currently working in [name_f]India[/name_f]. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is in the army, on base in Germany. [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is a full-time photographer, and is married to a wonderful guy names [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. [name_m]Leander[/name_m] is going for his master’s in English and plans to be a teacher. [name_u]Emery[/name_u] is 24. He’s married to a lovely girl named [name_f]Calla[/name_f], and they have a son named [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]. He’s a sous-chef at a beautiful restaurant and has plans to open his own. [name_m]Damon[/name_m] is 20. He’s in school, getting a degree in business. He wants to take over the bookstore, and he’s dating a fantastic guy named [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

DW (34): [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Hawkins (nee [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]) “[name_u]Clare[/name_u]”
[name_u]Clare[/name_u] is a head school librarian at a primary school.
DH (34): [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] Hawkins
[name_m]Damien[/name_m] is a superintendent of Edinburgh’s MIT.
DS (8): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] Hawkins
DD/DD (5): [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Hawkins and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] Hawkins
DS (4): [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] Hawkins
DS (2): [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Hawkins
DD (1): [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Hawkins “[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]”

Year 1: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_m]Damien[/name_m] move into their first dwelling space as a couple. They settle in Edinburgh, [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].
Year 2: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is promoted to head school librarian. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] also gives birth to a baby boy!
Year 3: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] gets a part-time job at a local bookstore after [name_m]Will[/name_m]'s first birthday. She enjoys it but leaves shortly after because childcare for [name_m]Will[/name_m] is too expensive.
Year 4: [name_m]Damien[/name_m] is promoted to head of Edinburgh’s [name_m]Major[/name_m] Investigation Team as Chief Inspector.
Year 5: The family relocates to a home with better security due to [name_m]Damien[/name_m]'s new position. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] gives birth to twin girls!
Year 6: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_m]Damien[/name_m] get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u]. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] gives birth to a baby boy!
Year 7: The Hawkins family moves into a larger house just outside Edinburgh to make room for all the children.
Year 8: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] gives birth to a baby boy!
Year 9: [name_u]Clare[/name_u] gives birth to a baby girl!
Year 10: [name_m]Damien[/name_m] is promoted to superintendent! But [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is fired after being on maternity leave for most of the last five years. They family manages though as [name_u]Clare[/name_u] stays at home and cares for [name_u]Seth[/name_u], [name_m]George[/name_m], and [name_f]Tilda[/name_f].

DW: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] Parmelee (Data Analyst)
DH: [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] Parmelee (Budget Planner)

Year 1: We move into a small cottage near the chilly coastline. We do not have any children the first year.

Year 2: I get promoted to Lab Assistant at a nearby college. We have our first child and name her Aayla Organa Parmelee.

Year 3: We find out we are expecting another girl, and when she finally arrives, we call her [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] Parmelee.

Year 4: We get our first pet, a 9-week old [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] named [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] nn Phily.

Year 5: We move this year into a nicer, two bedroom apartment, but still save up money. Then we discover we are having twins! We names them [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] Parmelee and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] Parmelee.

Year 6: We have yet another baby girl! We decide on [name_f]Amaris[/name_f] [name_f]Moxie[/name_f] Parmelee.

Year 7: We save up enough money to leave our tiny, two bedroom apartment. We get our first real house with six bedrooms, and 5 girls to fill them.

Year 8: We continue to work and raise our children this year.

Year 9: Our beloved [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] dies this year, and all of our girls don’t handle it very well for months. We also have our first boy, which cheers them up because they love caring for their baby brother named [name_m]Brody[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Parmelee.

Year 10: I found out that [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] has been handling his problems with alcohol too much this year, but he gets the help he needs, and just in time too. We adopt a baby boy from [name_f]Italy[/name_f] named [name_m]Claudio[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] Parmelee. He adjusts very well, especially to so many girls.

We finish with [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Bernard[/name_m], Aayla, [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Amaris[/name_f], [name_m]Brody[/name_m], and [name_m]Claudio[/name_m].

Your Name: [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Valeur (25, teacher on call)

Spouses name: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (29, judicial lawyer)

Year 1: We move into a two bedroom apartment in [name_f]East[/name_f] Vancouver.
Year 2: I get a permanent job teaching social studies at a high school in [name_u]North[/name_u] Vancouver. I’m teaching grade 9, 10 and 11. We also adopt a dog! Her name is [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and she’s a beagle
Year 3: I get a part time job writing for a newspaper
Year 4: I get a promotion!
Year 5: We have twin boys! We name them [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Yorick[/name_m] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
Year 6: I get food poisoning from a bad hamburger. I also eat a marble cake that is the most amazing thing I’ve ever eaten. We also have a baby girl and we name her [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
Year 7: We move into a house in [name_u]West[/name_u] Vancouver
Year 8: We have a baby boy! We name him [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
Year 9: [name_u]Rue[/name_u] dies. Our twins are especially heartbroken. We also have a baby girl! We name her [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u].
Year 10: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] gets promoted. My father also dies and we decide to adopt a child. A girl, whom we name [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u].

DS/DS: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Yorick[/name_m] “[name_m]Fox[/name_m]” [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (6)
DD: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (5)
DS: [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m] “[name_u]Matty[/name_u]” [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (3)
DD: [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Fia[/name_f]” [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (2)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_u]Romy[/name_u]” [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] (1)

[name_f]Bella[/name_f] & [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]

Year 1: We have no child.
Year 2: I get promoted & we have a baby girl!
DD1- [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
Year 3: we have no child.
Year 4: We get a puppy!
Dog- [name_m]Duke[/name_m]
Year 5: We have twin girls!
DD2/DD3- [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] “[name_f]Tori[/name_f]”/ [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
Year 6: I get promoted again & we have a baby giri!
DD4- [name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_f]Karina[/name_f] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
Year 7: We move to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]!
Year 8: We have no child.
Year 9: We have twin boys!
DS1/DS2- [name_u]Macon[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]/ [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”
Year 10: [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] gets promoted but I am diagnosed with breast cancer. We also adopt a 1 year old girl from [name_u]America[/name_u]!
DAD5- [name_u]Collins[/name_u] [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] St. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]

Now: [name_f]Caitlyn/name_f, [name_f]Tori/name_f, [name_f]Elizabeth/name_f, [name_f]Maia/name_f, [name_u]Macon/name_u, [name_u]Sam/name_u, [name_u]Collins/name_u
10 Years: [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] is 18 and has just graduated from highschool. She is planning to attend [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] University for med school in [name_f]England[/name_f] this fall. [name_f]Tori[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are now 15. They both are starters on the Varsity softball team, have straight As in the [name_u]IB[/name_u] program, and are active members of the community. [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is now 14 and is doing just as well as her older sisters. She is on varsity softball and soccer, and also maintains her straight A’s. [name_u]Macon[/name_u], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], and [name_u]Collins[/name_u] are now 11. [name_u]Macon[/name_u] plays soccer for a competitive team and travels all over Europe every weekend. There are already pro teams looking at him. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_u]Collins[/name_u] are our star gymnasts, competing in competitions every week, and bringin home more trophies than we can fit on the shelf.
20 Years: [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] is now 28, hades graduated from med school, and has started a life of her own. She married an American boy named [name_m]Holden[/name_m] Tsamutelas, and they now reside on [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] Island in [name_f]Florida[/name_f]. They have 2 kids, [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is 2 and [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] is 1. [name_f]Tori[/name_f] graduated last year from [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] in the US. She is living at home right now with her Italian fiancé [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] as they search for a house in the Cinque [name_m]Terre[/name_m] region of [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. [name_f]Tori[/name_f] is currently pregnant with triplets, 2 boys and a girl, named [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] did not go to college, but rather married a rich entrepreneur named [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], who was from [name_u]America[/name_u]. They now reside in [name_m]Costa[/name_m] [name_f]Rica[/name_f], where they own a wealthy coconut farm and 5 star beach resort. They have 6 kids. [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] are 6. [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] is 5. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] are 4. [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is 3. [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is now 24 years old and still studying at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She has no partner, but has adopted a young girl found by [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] in [name_m]Costa[/name_m] [name_f]Rica[/name_f], named [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is 7 and lives with [name_f]Maia[/name_f] in her apartment. [name_u]Macon[/name_u] is now 21 and plays for the Italian National Soccor Team. His fiancée, [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], takes care of their newborn son, Marquís, while they travel all over the world for games. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] came out as gay at the age of 17, and now happily lives with his American husband, [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], here in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. They have adopted a 4 year old boy named [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] and a 3 year old girl that goes by “[name_m]Duke[/name_m]”. [name_u]Collins[/name_u] is still studying at the University of [name_f]Florida[/name_f] in Gainesville, where she competes in gymnastics. She has plans to move back to [name_f]Italy[/name_f] after graduation next year.

Grand kids: [name_f]Lorelei/name_f, [name_u]Paisley/name_u, [name_m]Levi/name_m, [name_m]Jonah/name_m, [name_u]Tobin/name_u,![name_m]Thomas/name_m, [name_u]Tristan/name_u, [name_m]Duke/name_m, [name_f]Lauren/name_f, [name_u]Theo/name_u, [name_f]Allegra/name_f, Marquís(NB), [name_m]Mateo/name_m, [name_m]Lorenzo/name_m, [name_f]Gabriella/name_f

Your name: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Atkinson (25)
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Medical student

Spouse’s name: [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] Atkinson (26)
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Business Finance Analyst

Year 1: We move into our first dwelling space as a couple, an apartment in San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m].

Year 2: I qualify as a doctor.
We adopt a tortoise.

Year 3: We have no children.

Year 4: We move into a house.

Year 5: We have twin girls. They are named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].

Year 6: We have a baby boy. His name is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m].

Year 7: We move to a bigger house in Sausalito.

Year 8: Nothing happens

Year 9: Our pet tortoise [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] dies.
We have another baby boy. His name is [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m].

Year 10: Get promoted to Attending Paediatric Suregon.
Our youngest child ([name_m]Theodore[/name_m]) breaks his leg.
We adopt a baby girl. Her name is [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

My name is [name_f]Charity[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] and I am 24 years old. I was born and raised in a small town in [name_f]Virginia[/name_f], but attended college in [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u]. I am in my last year of medical school at Vanderbilt University in Nashville.
I am married to [name_m]Laban[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Roth[/name_m]. He is 26 years old and was raised as a Mennonite. After leaving the faith to become Baptist, he attended college, where we met and married 2 years ago. He works as a landscape architect.

Year 1: Upon graduating from medical school, [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and purchase our first apartment in [name_m]Charleston[/name_m], SC where I will be completing my residency in radiology. Much to our surprise, we find out that we are expecting a baby boy in the midst of our move. We are both overjoyed, but definitely a little nervous to become parents. In [name_f]October[/name_f] of the year, I give birth to our son, [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] and he immediately steals our hearts.

Year 2: Managing both a baby and the demanding schedule of being a resident physician has had its drawbacks, but overall, I feel like superwoman. It can be done and I am doing it (with [name_m]Laban[/name_m]'s help, of course). After much discussion, [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and I decide to continue expanding our family and soon after I find out that I am pregnant with a precious baby girl. We name her [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] “[name_f]Etta[/name_f]” [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m].

Year 3: With two toddlers on hand, [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and I have our hands full! Other than our normal routines, this year is mostly uneventful, spent putting in long hours at the hospital, potty training [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], and keeping teeter-totter [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] out of trouble.

Year 4: In the final year of my residency, [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and I decide to buy the children a pet dog. After months of searching for the perfect fit, we adopt a yorkie and name her [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

Year 5: Finally finished with the woes of residency, I open up my own practice in the suburbs of [name_m]Charleston[/name_m]. When I find out that I am expecting again, we decide to move to accommodate our growing family. The home is simple and pleasant, a 5 minute drive to my office and to [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]'s kindergarten. I give birth to a baby boy and we name him [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Roth[/name_m].

Year 6: I start the year off right with what I think is a bad case of food poisoning from a [name_m]New[/name_m] Year’s party, but turns out, it’s just morning sickness. Believe it or not, baby #4 is on the way. One of my good friends who owns a bakery in downtown [name_m]Charleston[/name_m] surprises me with a gender reveal party and her cupcakes are the best I’ve ever had! It’s a girl! We name her [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m].

Year 7: After 7 wonderful years in [name_m]Charleston[/name_m], we decide it’s time for a change. [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and I both have a passion for international missions and decide our time will be best served in the country of [name_u]Kenya[/name_u]. It’s a brave move, but we know it is where God is leading.

Year 8: Our family is settling down in a remote village in [name_u]Kenya[/name_u] where we are living with another missionary family. I am able to use my medical skills to offer health care to those around us, and [name_m]Laban[/name_m] is using his experience as an architect to assist families with building sturdy homes. Our children love [name_f]Africa[/name_f], which is such a blessing.

Year 9: We receive word from my sister’s family that our beloved dog [name_f]Lila[/name_f] (who they took in upon our departure for [name_f]Africa[/name_f]) has passed away. The children are devastated, but understand that death is a part of life, and are comforted knowing that she is no longer suffering from the strange medical condition that she was born with.

Year 10: A year that holds both ups and downs for our family, [name_m]Laban[/name_m] gets hired by a humanitarian organization in [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u] to oversee the building of many new homes and businesses! The [name_m]Lord[/name_m] is truly blessing our time in [name_u]Kenya[/name_u]. Being so far away from home, though, comes with its disadvantages, and when we learn that my mother has passed away suddenly, our entire family flies home to [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] to mourn the loss. Upon returning to [name_f]Africa[/name_f], our adoption of an orphaned baby girl who we name [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (after my mother) is finalized.

10 Years Later:

[name_m]Laban[/name_m] (46) and I (44) still reside in [name_u]Kenya[/name_u], but once he started moving up the ranks within his organization, we decided to make the move to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u] so that he could be closer to work. I was hired as the Head of Radiology at a mission hospital in [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u] and I enjoy my job very much. As for our kids…

• [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] (20) is attending college in the States. He is in his second year and is studying Forensic [name_m]Science[/name_m] with hopes of making his mark on the criminal justice field. Always the level-headed, charismatic leader, [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] will be an excellent candidate for any job he sets his sights on. [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] just proposed to his long-term girlfriend [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and they have wedding plans for next year.

• [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (19) is also attending college in the States, but she has very different goals. After changing her major from Teaching to Nursing, she has finally settled on Social Work, and I couldn’t think of a field that would be a better fit. Inspired by our own adoption horrors, [name_f]Etta[/name_f] hopes to work for an international adoption agency in the future, helping to secure families for some of the world’s most vulnerable children. [name_m]Born[/name_m] without a single dependent bone in her body, it comes as no surprise that [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is happily single (for now anyway).

• [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] (15) is the easy-going jokester of the family. Still living at home with us in [name_f]Africa[/name_f], he attends an international school in [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u] where he is very happy. Recently, he has taken up rugby and enjoys it very much. [name_m]Laban[/name_m] and I have to watch him often. He seems to be the little rebel of the family.

• [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (14) is forever embarrassed by her unhindered older brother, but she is making her own impact at the same international school in [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. She is always smiling, and when she’s not studying, she enjoys participating in Debate Club, where she may be the youngest member, but she is already making her mark.

• [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (10), our baby, is already ten, and I can’t believe it. It seems like just yesterday when we swaddled her up and brought her into our family. She loves life, and each day with her is a new adventure. She has quite the daring personality, and she is always up for the next challenge.

20 Years Later:

[name_m]Laban[/name_m] (56) and I (55) are both still active within our careers. Family and friends have encouraged us to consider retirement, both from our jobs and from the mission field, but we love it so much, neither of us could imagine doing anything else. With the kids all out of the house, life is mostly quiet, but we always have the grandchildren to entertain us when they come to visit.

• [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] (30) is happily married to his beautiful wife, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and they live in [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u] with their 4 children. [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] works in a forensics lab in the inner city and is a part-time youth minister at a church plant nearby. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] stays at home with the children and is actively involved in the same church. Their children are [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (8), [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (5), [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] and [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Roth/name_m.

• [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (29), my wildly independent child, surprised us all when she returned on a holiday to [name_u]Kenya[/name_u] with her fiancé [name_m]Turner[/name_m] [name_m]Grayson[/name_m]. The two met within the international adoption agency they work for in [name_u]London[/name_u]. According to her, it was love at first sight, and after 5 years of marriage, I guess there’s something to it. The two have a daughter, [name_f]Honora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] (2), and are expecting again.

• [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] (25) married at 18, and still resides in [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u] with his high school sweetheart, and now wife, [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] pastors a local church and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] teaches at the international school the two attended growing up. Thankfully, [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] has been able to tone him down a bit, and he is a wonderful father to their 3 little girls [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Eva[/name_f]” [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (5), [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Della[/name_f]” [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (3), and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] (1).

• [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (24) just graduated from law school and was recently hired by a company in Australia. [name_u]Forever[/name_u] the optimist, she has high hopes for her career and can’t wait to make the move. Thankfully, her fiancé, [name_m]Jett[/name_m] [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u], is willing to make the move as well, and the couple plans to marry next month.

• [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (20) is studying at [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] University and staying with her sister [name_f]Etta[/name_f]'s family. After spending her gap year satisfying her inner adventurer, and backpacking around much of the world, she has decided to settle down and study to become a counselor so that she can help people reach their fullest potential. While racing around the world, [name_f]Willa[/name_f] met a young man named [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Holt[/name_m] from [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], and the two have been dating for about 6 months now. We’ll see what the future has in store!

DW: [name_f]Jade[/name_f] [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u]
DH: Zebidiah [name_m]Orin[/name_m] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u]

DD: [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 19
DS: [name_m]Dudley[/name_m] [name_m]Darius[/name_m] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 18
DS/DS: [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 17
DD/DD: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], [name_f]Hera[/name_f] Malala [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 15
DD: [name_f]Andreya[/name_f] [name_f]Kia[/name_f] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 14
DS: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 11
DS: [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], 10

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] Callums and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Callums are 21. They are married, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is an author and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is an architect. We move into our first home in [name_u]London[/name_u]. It is a smallish house.
Year 2: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] get promotions. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] becomes pregnant and has a baby boy named [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Christophis.
Year 3: We live our life with little [name_m]Luke[/name_m].
Year 4: We have no children but we move to [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] for [name_u]Ash[/name_u]'s work.
Year 5: We move to a bigger house in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] with more room for [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] becomes pregnant and has another baby boy named [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]. His nickname is [name_u]Jazz[/name_u].
Year 6: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] gets a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] from some off chicken but also consumes the best carrot cake she has ever tasted. She becomes pregnant again and has another baby boy [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].
Year 7: We once again move this time to [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u].
Year 8: We adopt a dog named [name_m]Albie[/name_m] who adores the children.
Year 9: [name_m]Albie[/name_m] dies. The kids are distraught. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has a baby girl named [name_f]Sephora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
Year 10: [name_u]Ash[/name_u] gets promoted but you discover he has a serious problem with smoking. We adopt another child, a little girl named [name_u]Maxie[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u].
Decade 1: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is 18 and thriving at school. He is the biggest [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars geek just like [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is 16 and doing really well in school, he has a big talent for art. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is 15 and isn’t doing so great in school but loves playing football and is REALLY good at it. [name_f]Sephora[/name_f] is 12 and is discovering life! She adores singing and her older brothers especially [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. [name_u]Maxie[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is 10 and is the apple of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]'s eye. He loves teaching her how to paint but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] also adores her and the two go swimming and play football together all the time.

Decade 2: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is 28 and has had twins with his wife [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. They are little girls named [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is 26 and has adopted a little boy called [name_m]Dax[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. He is still single though! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is 25 and has a girlfriend [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Dawn[/name_f]. [name_f]Sephora[/name_f] is 22 and is desperate to catch a break and become a singer. [name_u]Maxie[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is 20 and is [name_m]Dax[/name_m]'s godmother.

Your Name: [name_u]Bay[/name_u] [name_f]Alina[/name_f] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (Research Assistant in a lab)

Spouses name: Fennec [name_m]Brody[/name_m] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] ([name_m]Field[/name_m] Medic)

Year 1:
You move into your first house as a couple in Friendship, [name_f]Maine[/name_f].

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]

Year 2:
Adopt a cat named [name_u]Rue[/name_u]

Year 3:
You have no children.

Year 4:
You get divorced

Year 5:
You stay in the same city but move to a bigger house.

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f] [name_f]Alfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Year 6:
You get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] from eating clam chowder. But you also consume the best lemon pound cake you’ve ever had this year.

[name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] [name_m]Jedi[/name_m]

Year 7:
You marry a very lovely person, who you’ve been dating for a bit now, but he has one big flaw, he has horrible taste in movies

Year 8: Finally, a mostly uneventful year!

Maybelline [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]

Year 9:
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] gets attacked by a fox!

[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u]

Year 10:
He finally gets promoted! But you discover that your spouse has a problem with drugs or alcohol

BUT

You also adopt a child

[name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m]

[name_u]Bay[/name_u] with [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_m]Jedi[/name_m], Maybelline, [name_u]Leland[/name_u], and [name_m]Truman[/name_m]

DW: [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Rosendahl, she’s the director’s assistant in costume for dramas.
DH: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Flores[/name_m], he’s an archaeologist.

Year 1: They move into their first dwelling space as a couple. It’s a two bedroom apartment in Hammersmith in [name_u]London[/name_u].

Year 2: [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] becomes the head of costume. And in that same year she gives birth to a baby girl named [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Posy[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

Year 3: They have no children this year, they just enjoy their time with their daughter [name_f]Cecily[/name_f].

Year 4: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] dies in a car accident a few days after [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]. Leaving his four-months-pregnant wife and two-year-old daughter [name_f]Cecily[/name_f].

Year 5: They move to a bigger house, still in [name_u]London[/name_u] with three bedrooms and a small garden because [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] gave birth to twin girls, she names them [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u]. The downside is, is that they live next to a school with screaming children.

Year 6: [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] gives birth to an unexpected little girl named [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f].

Year 7: A year later [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] marries [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Guillermo[/name_m] Michelino, the father of [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]. They move to a small village near Bognor [name_m]Regis[/name_m], to start afresh, they move to a 5 bedroom house with a large garden.

Year 8: Finally, a mostly uneventful year!

Year 9: [name_u]Rory[/name_u] the cat dies, all the kids are gutted, but they’re happy because they welcome their twin brothers [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

Year 10: [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] gets promoted to director of head of design and costume, but a week later she gets fired. Although, they do adopt a 3 month old Korean boy named Daehan.

10 years later: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is 19 and studying drama. [name_f]Ali[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f] are 16 and are still in school, and so are [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] (15), [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (11), [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] (11) and Daehan (10).

20 years later: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is, now 29 and and expecting her first, a girl with her new hubby [name_m]Kai[/name_m] Leary. [name_f]Ali[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f] are 26 and living together in London. [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] is 25 and graduated as a historian. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] (21) are both travelling through America and Daehan (20) is studying drama just like his eldest sister.

Me: [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] Waddell - 36 - Student teacher in a 7th grade English class
Spouse: [name_m]Caledon[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] Waddell - 32 - Computer Junction worker

Year 1: We move into your first dwelling space as a couple.
[name_m]Portland[/name_m], Oregon, in a quiet Edwardian neighborhood.
We have a baby girl, [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] [name_f]Roisin[/name_f] Waddell

Year 2: I remain in my career position and we adopt a pet.
A black cat, Samwise.

Year 3: We have another baby girl, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Waddell.

Year 4: I get promoted to 7th grade English teacher.

Year 5: We move to a nicer, large Victorian house in an old, wealthy neighborhood.
I give birth to twin girls, [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Jolene[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarit[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] Waddell.

Year 6: I have a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] after eating some bad Chinese food, but I also had the best carrot cake I’ve ever had.
I give birth to a baby boy, [name_m]Brayan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Waddell.

Year 7: I move once more because my house was tested positive for radon. The new house is even bigger and better than before, in a neighborhood across town.

Year 8: Finally, a mostly uneventful year! Nothing happens.

Year 9: Samwise the cat gets hit by a falling tree and dies. Everyone is heartbroken.
I give birth to a baby boy, [name_m]Jared[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Waddell.

Year 10: [name_m]Caledon[/name_m] gets promoted! [name_m]Jared[/name_m] also breaks his leg in a freak carseat accident!
We also adopt a little girl from Ukraine. Her name is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] Waddell.

10 years later…

[name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] is 19 and a student at a liberal arts college in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m].
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is 17 and about to graduate from high school, and she’s planning to take a gap year.
[name_f]Helen[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarit[/name_f] are 15. [name_f]Helen[/name_f] likes to babysit and [name_f]Sarit[/name_f] is a party girl.
[name_m]Brayan[/name_m] is 14, just graduated from middle school. He likes to play football.
[name_m]Jared[/name_m] is 10 and just graduated from elementary school. He’s shy and likes to write poetry.
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is 10 and starting 5th grade. She likes to play soccer.

10 years later…

[name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] is 29 and an artist. She got married to [name_m]Jansen[/name_m] Carvel and had a daughter, Ellemarie, who’s 4 now.
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is 27 and a daycare teacher. She is unmarried but had a son, [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Baylor[/name_u], with her ex-boyfriend. He’s 5 years old.
[name_f]Helen[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarit[/name_f] are 25. [name_f]Helen[/name_f] is unmarried with no children, and devotes her time to volunteering in orphanages in other countries. [name_f]Sarit[/name_f] had a baby at 18, a little girl, [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Selena[/name_f] Waddell, with her ex-boyfriend, with whom she is not in contact with. She currently works at a tea bar.
[name_m]Brayan[/name_m] is 24 and a student teacher for a 6th grade math class. He has a wife, [name_u]Alva[/name_u] [name_u]Loren[/name_u] Waddell, and they have a 1-year-old son, [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Caledon[/name_m] Waddell.
[name_m]Jared[/name_m] is 20 and recently proposed to his girlfriend of 5 years, [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m].
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is also 20 and is still living at home. She works at a local antiques store and is currently dating a man named [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Morris[/name_m].

Your Name: [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Evans[/name_m], 25, teacher
Spouses name: [name_m]Domenico[/name_m] Rossinelli, 27, dancer

Year 1: We move in a house in [name_f]Verona[/name_f], [name_f]Italy[/name_f], and we have a baby girl named [name_f]Christine[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f].
Year 2:I think that my job doesn’t suit our lifestyle,because due to my husband’s job we have to move house very often. But since I love it, I decide to continue working as a teacher. We have another baby girl whose name is [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
Year 3:We have twin boys, [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m]
Year 4:We have no children but we move to [name_u]London[/name_u].
Year 5:We buy a new house in [name_u]London[/name_u]. We have twin girls, [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
Year 6:I get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u]. I ate beef in a new restaurant in [name_u]London[/name_u]. But I also consumed the best carrot cake I’ve ever had this year. We have no children.
Year 7:We move once again to Lille, [name_f]France[/name_f].
Year 8:We have a baby boy, whose name is [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m].
Year 9:We have another baby boy. His name is [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].
Year 10:I finally get promoted. We are very happy until our youngest child breaks his leg. But we also adopt a child. It is something we always wanted to do. Our last child is a girl. Her name is [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

TEN YEARS LATER
We had moved house twice. First, we moved to [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and finally to Moscow, where we live for five years.
[name_f]Christine[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] ([name_u]Christie[/name_u]) is 20 years old. She is studying in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], and planning of becoming a professional dancer, just like her father, who has been awarded many times till now. [name_u]Christie[/name_u] is the only one of our children who loves dancing. She has attended ballet lessons since she was five years old.
[name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] ([name_f]Leia[/name_f]) is 19 years old. She is studying as well, just like her older sister. She always dreamed of becoming a pediatrician. She loves being with young children and studying medicine was one of her biggest dreams. It is really nice that she found a way to do both, being with children and becoming a doctor.
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] ([name_u]Danny[/name_u]) and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m] ([name_m]Mateo[/name_m]) are 18 years old. They are going to study in order to make their dreams come true. Since they were very young, they have dreamed of working together. Ten years later, they decided to become architects.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] ([name_f]Athena[/name_f]) and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_m]Lenny[/name_m]) are 16 years old. They are still going to school. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] loves drawing and she has already drawn some paintings, that are very beautiful. She is dreaming of becoming a painter. On the other hand, [name_m]Lenny[/name_m] loves learning foreign languages, just like her mother! She would like to study Linguistics but she is not sure yet.
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] ([name_m]Jackson[/name_m]) is 13 years old. He loves playing football (soccer). He plays in an amateur team for children of his age. His coach said that he can become a professional footballer. He likes very much the idea! But both me and [name_m]Domenico[/name_m] try to make him think of alternatives in case of an injury for instance. However, this ends up to us quarrelling all the time, but [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is too young in order to think about what to do in such cases.
[name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] ([name_u]Alex[/name_u]) is 12 years old. He is too young to decide about his future. He spends his free time playing with his friends. Thankfully he doesn’t spent many hours in front of a computer screen. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is jealous of his brother, [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], who is also his best friend, as they are about the same age. He also wants to become a footballer but his leg is very sensitive since he broke it, so he has to be very careful, but he isn’t.
[name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] ([name_f]Odette[/name_f]) is 11 years old. She is really too young to decide about what her future job will be, however she is very mature. For many years, until she became five years old, she thought that her mother was [name_f]Leia[/name_f]. I was absent because I had to work, and only now do I realise that I was wrong.

TEN YEARS LATER
We had moved house once more as we returned to [name_u]London[/name_u]. I became a Linguistics Professor and I feel really happy for this promotion. My husband, now being 57 years old, has stopped dancing since we left Moscow. He is now a dance professor.
[name_u]Christie[/name_u] is now 30 years old. While studying in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], she came across her childhood boyfriend, [name_m]Olivier[/name_m], whom he met in Lille when they were seven years old. She got pregnant and shortly after this they got married. They now have three children. Their firstborn is a girl named [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Domenica[/name_f], who is now seven years old, and their four-year-old twins are named [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. They are not planning of having more children as my daughter has become a professional dancer. [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] is a chemical scientist.
[name_f]Leia[/name_f] is 29 years old. She has become a pediatrician and she is currently working in the hospital. Four years ago, she got married to one fellow student, named [name_m]Jason[/name_m]. They have a two-year-old son, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_f]Leia[/name_f] is pregnant to a girl. They are planning on naming her [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]. They want to have a big family as they both love childen.
[name_u]Danny[/name_u] is 28 years old and working as an architect with his brother. He is not married yet but he and his girlfriend [name_f]Valletta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (Valia) are having a newborn baby girl named [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]. They are planning on getting married next summer. Valia wants to have a big family but our son doesn’t. I think he is afraid that he may not be a good father but I’m sure he is.
[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] is married to [name_f]Alina[/name_f] [name_f]Yasemin[/name_f] ([name_f]Alina[/name_f]) and have a five-year-old boy, [name_m]Domenico[/name_m] [name_m]Adil[/name_m]. [name_f]Alina[/name_f] is pregnant again but it is too early to know the gender. However, as their first child honoured me and my husband, they are planning to honour her parents with the baby’s name. Her parents’ names are [name_m]Shakir[/name_m] and [name_f]Mariam[/name_f], so they are considering [name_f]Mariam[/name_f] [name_f]Shakira[/name_f] for a girl and [name_m]Mario[/name_m] [name_m]Shakir[/name_m] for a boy.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f], 26 years old, has become a well-known artist. However, she has still many things to learn and that’s why she is travelling all over the world in order to attend exhibitions of other artists but also exhibit her own works. Next year she is going to get married to her boyfriend, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], who is a mathematician. Now, they are expecting their first baby, whose gender is going to remain a secret until the day of the delivery. They have chosen [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] if the baby is a girl or [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Domenico[/name_m] if the baby is a boy, in order to honour their mothers or fathers respectively.
[name_m]Lenny[/name_m] wanted to become a Linguist. While studying, she got pregnant at the age of twenty one, with triplets, three girls. Their names are [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Corinna[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She now lives in [name_f]France[/name_f] so it was very difficult for us to help her raise her children while she attended college. Now that the children are going to school, she is going to continue studying.
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is 23 years old. Due to a severe injury he did not manage to become a footballer. He studied journalism and he is now working as a sports reporter. He and his ex-girlfriend have a son, [name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]. However, she suddenly left [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and their baby and now nobody knows where is she.
[name_u]Alex[/name_u], 22, ended up being a computer scientist, even if he hated playing computer games as a child. He would like to work as a Professor at the University he studied but he is too young and unexperienced. As far as his future family is concerned, he hasn’t thought of it yet as he now thinks that his career is more important than a family.
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] is 21 years old and studying to become a nursery governess. I think that [name_f]Leia[/name_f] influenced her. She is really cute and polite and every child that meets her, wants to play with her. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and she is very sensitive so I think it will be very difficult for her to overcome it, since they were together since high school.