Fun Names for a Fictional Female Character

I need help thinking of a name for a fictional character I’m going to write. Her personality isn’t too much on the “wild side”, but she’s easy going yet quite grounded for the most part. Here’s what I have so far:

[name]Aspen[/name]
[name]Whitney[/name] (nicknames could be [name]Whit[/name])
[name]Svetlana[/name] (but can be called [name]Lana[/name])
[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] (can also be called [name]Juni[/name], [name]Juno[/name], or [name]June[/name])
[name]Giselle[/name] (nicknames can be [name]Ellie[/name] or [name]Izzie[/name])

What do you think?

I like these ones :

• [name_f]Arlene[/name_f]
  • [name_m]Faryn[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Rayne[/name_f]
  • Ilsla
  • [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]

I hope my segestions helped :slight_smile:

I like Juniper and Gemma of your options best. I would prefer just Lana, or some other “lana” name as Svetlana is very Russian.

Brielle
Asa
Amira / Mira
Ingrid nn Ing
Linnea
Beatrix

I like [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] as a character name.

First off, this belongs in the Writers’ Corner forum.

Second, you may want to tell us a bit more about your story and character before asking about what to name her. If she’s a twenty-year-old Californian living in the 70s, [name_f]Svetlana[/name_f] probably isn’t a great choice. Is your story in the future, the past, the present? Where is your character from? Is it realistic, fantastical, dystopian?

I think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] or [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] fit the description of your character best. I would choose something along the same vibe as [name_u]Aspen[/name_u].

[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Kenna[/name_f]