Future name opinions!

Pregnancy has me thinking about future baby names! I think I’ve already decided on a name for baby girl #1 :crossed_fingers:t2: she’s [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] for now thanks to a suggestion on my last post! We’ll see if it suits her when she arrives in [name_f]September[/name_f]. For now, I’m looking at my future baby name list and questioning if the names are good enough. I’d love honest opinions on my list and any suggestions to make it better!

1. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (love it, but I’m afraid it’s too popular)
  2. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
  5. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] (I feel like this one doesn’t flow?)
  6. [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (I’ve had people tell me [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is too out there. Are they right?)
  7. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] (I’ve been told [name_u]Finley[/name_u] should be left as a dog name, but I disagree. I also wonder if [name_f]May[/name_f] is too plain?)

Any opinions and suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

5 Likes

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is super cute! :purple_heart:

Random Point:

I’m a bit confused on your concern for the popularity of [name_f]Mila[/name_f], yet unconcern for the popularity of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. They are both extremely popular.

Thoughts On The Names You Have Listed:

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]: Super cute! I love this one, however if popularity is an issue for you, I’d skip it. It is very popular right now.

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is such an interesting choice, I feel as though it is overshadowed by [name_f]Selena[/name_f], but [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is super elegant to me. It’s meaning of “moon Godess” is absolutely beautiful, and “[name_f]Joy[/name_f]” is such an optimistic middle name! I really love this combination.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]: This is a name that is very much aligned with my own personal name taste. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is stunning! Such a strong yet feminine and beautiful name for a girl. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is gorgeous bringing in nature- the serene beauty, to the strong beauty of [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. A very nice balance in my opinion. I also think it its nicely with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]:
I honestly don’t particularly care for this one… I like the name [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]… but as an “[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]” lover, I can’t get on board with the name because I find “[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]” to be such a preferable alternative with its easy access to the [name_f]Em[/name_f] nickname family. Also the name is very popular, which you addresed concerned for. I also don’t like the turning boy names into girl names trend for [name_u]James[/name_u]… [name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion though!!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]: It doesn’t…not flow, but it also doesn’t flow amazingly either. I think it works better flipped as [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I don’t think you need to worry about the flow here that much it is still a pretty choice, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, it’s rare people are called by their first and middle often.

[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]: [name_f]Delta[/name_f] isn’t an “out there” name where I live, because over in Australia there is a singer called [name_f]Delta[/name_f]… so I don’t think it is too “out there” but it might be for your location. It’s actually a fairly simple name though + its a well known word, and I think they’d get used to it, even if it is weird to them at first.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f]: I like [name_f]May[/name_f], I like [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for a boy, but don’t so much or a girl. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion though. [name_f]May[/name_f] is actually less common now, because [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is the more common “name” form of the word.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Favourite To Least In Order

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f]

Name Suggestions:

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]

Note

I wish you very well on your pregnancy journey, this is just an exciting and nerve wracking experience you’ll be going through! I’ll keep you in my prayers that all things go well!
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is such a gorgeous and underused name, I am so happy somebody has decided to use it, it has frequented my list numerous times. I wish you well on creating your new list for future pregnancies.

Much love :heart: ,

[name_f]Vera[/name_f].

2 Likes

Selene [name_f]Joy[/name_f] would fabulous with the sister name. I think it’s absolutely perfect!

1 Like

Personally, I swooned a little bit at [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I love the combination of a feminine name that is somewhere in the realm of vintage/traditional (but still certainly popular today, so not vintage with a capital V) with a short, modern name. It may be somewhat unpopular, but I really do like the trend of giving girls traditionally boys names–we’ve been doing it for ages, only by turning o’s into a’s at the end! [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is a gorgeous combination.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. I prefer the [name_f]Mae[/name_f] spelling since it seems old-fashioned and sweet.

1 Like

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] - [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is adorable, and would also age beautifully! I love how soft and simple it is! Very sweet!

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - [name_f]Selene[/name_f] seems a little dated to me for some reason, even though I don’t think it is. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] sounds beautiful!

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - Probably my favorite from this list! So ethereal! [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] would be a gorgeous sibset!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] - I usually don’t care for [name_u]James[/name_u] in the middle spot for a girl, but I actually like it here! [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is beautiful! It is one of the more popular from your list. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something to keep in mind.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Giana[/name_f] - Here are a few suggestions for a new mn, since you aren’t sold on [name_f]Giana[/name_f]:
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] - I can only think of [name_f]Delta[/name_f] Airlines, unfortunately.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] - I definitely don’t see this as a dog name! It’s very cute!

1 Like

Elodie [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is so beautiful!!!

Mila [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. I think it’s so soft and sweet. It isn’t popular at all where I live! I’m not a fan of [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] though. I think it feels kind of dated at this point, sorry! In terms of flow though, it is nice.
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - this is beautiful! [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is so light and pretty, and it has a great meaning. I slightly prefer it more than [name_f]Selena[/name_f]. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is cute and bright.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - this is my favorite on your list! It feels like the perfect combo, and the perfect sister to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is strong and spunky, and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is stunning with a nature connection.
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] - I really like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. I think it’s pretty, with great namesakes, and I never get tired of hearing it. I’m not a fan of [name_u]James[/name_u] with it though. I like more masculine names on girls, but [name_u]James[/name_u] just doesnt feel right with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. It seems a little plain almost.
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] - looove [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! It’s one of my most favorite names. It’s bright, warm, beautiful, sweet, spunky - all good things. I don’t really like [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] though. It also seems a little dated, I grew up with so many Giannas so it has lost it’s charm. Maybe [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] could work?
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] - I don’t think [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is tooo out there. It seems right on trend with other word names. [name_f]Kristen[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] and [name_m]Dax[/name_m] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] have a daughter named [name_f]Delta[/name_f]! I like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] with it. Together it might seem a little unisex though, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing if you don’t mind it! Maybe [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] or [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]?
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] - this is so cute! Definitely not a dog name, I love [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (as a boy name!) It’s also adorable on a girl though, and I really like [name_f]May[/name_f] with it (personally prefer the [name_f]Mae[/name_f] spelling though! Where I live [name_f]May[/name_f] is super popular and I never see [name_f]Mae[/name_f]) it’s very sweet!

In order, from favorite to least favorite:
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]

some suggestions (sorry if they aren’t your style! count any repeats as a second vote!):
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]/Amelie
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_f]Callista[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Day[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]/Eliana
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]/Harlow
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_u]Holly[/name_u]
[name_f]Honora[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Kiera[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]
[name_f]Leia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Posie[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/Sylvie
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

1 Like

Mila [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] are beautiful! I also love [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]!

You might like [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is different & very nice.

Here are my thoughts on the others-

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]-[name_f]Mila[/name_f] is a beautiful name, but it’s so trendy right now. And [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] is just kind of boyish & trendy too. I’d pair [name_f]Mila[/name_f] with something more feminine & exotic.

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]-This is not really my style, but it’s kind of cool & different.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]-I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Athena[/name_f], but I can’t pinpoint why. It’s a neat name though. [name_u]Strong[/name_u] & feminine, & I love this combo.

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]-[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is just as popular as [name_f]Mila[/name_f], but it’s more of a classic. I love it! It’s my cat’s name. I don’t care for [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl though. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] would be gorgeous.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]-This one is a tad popular too, but a lovely classic none the less. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] has a very pretty flow in my opinion.

[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]-I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Delta[/name_f], but it’s cool & different. It’s simple enough, so I think that it’d be a nice choice if you loved it. It’s feminine yet not too frilly, which is always good. I don’t like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] though personally. [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] would be cool.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f]-I don’t think that [name_u]Finley[/name_u] needs to stay a dog name, I just think that it needs to stay a boy name. I think that [name_f]May[/name_f] isn’t so much plain but simple & elegant. I like it.

Well, your style is sort of hard to pin down! I’ll just go ahead & make suggestions based on who would be a good sister to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

[name_f]Lila[/name_f]

[name_f]Maple[/name_f]

Meriwen

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_u]Romilly[/name_u]

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f]

[name_u]Skye[/name_u]

[name_f]Tallula[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] are my favorites.

1 Like

Elodie [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is a magical name! [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] would be perfect for her sister. I adore [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] too. [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Delta[/name_f] are fantastic first names. I really like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is a lovely name, but I agree with you, the combination doesn’t flow well. I personally prefer [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for a boy.

What about:
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u](a)
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]! [name_u]James[/name_u] in my opinion is too masculine to go with a name like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is also very popular so if you don’t want something popular I don’t suggest that. [name_f]Delta[/name_f] seems too far out there to me. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is a very cute name! If you spell [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] it looks very nice. I love [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! Very pretty. [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] seems to be too long to go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]? Here are some other options
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Janine[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
Good luck deciding!

1 Like

Wow! These are some great suggestions and awesome advice. Thank you everyone! In particular I loved the name suggestions [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_u]Fallon[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Onyx[/name_u], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Zara[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I loved all of the nature names too!

Elodie [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is incredibly gorgeous!!

1.) I do think [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] is a little plain compared to your others simply because of its popularity
2.) Gorgeous
3.) Also gorgeous!
4.) Nice flow. I love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]; it’s so classy yet timeless
5.) I actually love the flow of this
6.) I do think [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is a little out there, but not too out there.
7.) I like [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for boys and dogs. I don’t really like it for a girl. However, if you do use it, I would give it a frillier mn. [name_f]May[/name_f] is pretty, but I feel like [name_u]Finley[/name_u] needs a more elaborate mn.

Some more ideas:
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]/Sienna
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_f]Vermillion[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zena[/name_f]/Xena

1 Like

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is soooooooo gorgeous!

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] - pronunciation…Mill-a (my go-to pron.), [name_f]My[/name_f]-luh (or you could spell it [name_f]Myla[/name_f] like my friend’s name), or Mee-luh) I personally don’t really care for [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] on a girl, sorry, but if you like it use it!

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - equally sassy and sweet, adorable and gorgeous.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - powerful and strong!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] - I have known so many Amelias that it has lost its charm (at least for now) and I don’t really enjoy this combo, sorry

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] - I feel that it does flow! :smiley:

[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] - [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is not at all too out there.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] - I would prefer [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] but other than that super cute and spunky!

I think you might like:
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]September[/name_f]
[name_f]Trista[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

1 Like

I love the name violet but I agree that the middle name [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] doesn’t quite flow. The rest are all gorgeous! I think [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is really cute and strong. Not too out there.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Selene[/name_f].

I think the first names are pretty (with the exception of [name_u]Finley[/name_u]), and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] are beautiful middle names, but I’m not a fan of the other middle names.

I think that [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Selene[/name_f]/Celine would go together beautifully. [name_u]French[/name_u] names are so pretty. I’d just work the rest of your list around [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]’s name, since the future baby name will have to go with hers.

Other suggestions:

Elodie & [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]/Margot
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Violette[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]