Future Names

I’m only a teenager so this is just for me get baby name ideas that I can use when I’m a bit older.

As of right now I like the names…
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jada[/name_f]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ([name_u]Theo[/name_u]) [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] ([name_m]Tom[/name_m]-[name_m]Tom[/name_m]) [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

Me too.I think that it’s a more classic,yet original name because I’ve heard of “[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]” and “[name_u]James[/name_u]” but never “[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]”.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jada[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] all sound nice and feel like solid choices

They remind me of
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]’
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]

Personally out of that list I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] ([name_f]May[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f]),[name_f]Cora[/name_f] ([name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]Avery[/name_u]),[name_f]Ada[/name_f] ([name_u]Lynn[/name_u] or [name_u]Lee[/name_u],maybe even [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]),[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] ([name_u]Harper[/name_u] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f]),[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] ([name_u]Hayes[/name_u] or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]),[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] or just [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u],[name_m]Leo[/name_m] (Matfield or [name_u]Tate[/name_u]),[name_u]Luca[/name_u] ([name_m]Madden[/name_m] or [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] aka St.[name_m]Kitt[/name_m] and [name_f]Nevis[/name_f] Island),[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] ([name_m]Beckett[/name_m] or [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] for a boy.[name_u]Harlow[/name_u] or [name_f]Faith[/name_f] for a girl)

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] could be after the St.[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] Island so if you love Islands or travel then maybe something like [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] (or [name_u]London[/name_u]) [name_u]Luca[/name_u] or [name_u]Berkley[/name_u] [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] would be cute.

There is a small town in [name_f]England[/name_f] (near [name_u]London[/name_u] called Berkshire so you could make it into a name).
[name_u]London[/name_u] is the capital on [name_f]England[/name_f].
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] is inspired by the St.[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] Islands in the Caribbean [name_u]Sea[/name_u].
[name_m]Kitt[/name_m] is inspired by the St.Kitts and [name_f]Nevis[/name_f] Islands that are also located in the Caribbean sea.
Any tropical names could be paired with [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] since they are names of islands.

1 Like

I just wanted to say that I’m totally in the same boat as you! I’m a teen, but can’t wait to get married and be a mama! I love your naming style! Such classic, beautiful names!

Suggestions:
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]’
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on your list:

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]-[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is nice. I sort of prefer [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], since that’s how the actual word is spelled. It just seems sleeker. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a pretty mn, but [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems sort of redundant.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jada[/name_f]-Ooh, I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. It has such a cheery sound, but it smart & grounded at the same time. It is old fashioned & simple. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jada[/name_f] has a nice flow. I’m not super into [name_f]Jada[/name_f], but I appreciate it as a unique mn choice here.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ([name_u]Theo[/name_u]) [name_u]James[/name_u]-This is just charming. Very nice.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] ([name_m]Tom[/name_m]-[name_m]Tom[/name_m]) [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]-[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] is really handsome & classy. I think that [name_m]Tom[/name_m]-[name_m]Tom[/name_m] is a little goofy, but maybe okay as a family nn for a little fella. I really just like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] on its own. And if you want a nn that’s cute but a bit of a stretch I love [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] or [name_m]Tucker[/name_m].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.I like your choices as well

1 Like

Thank you @car.2424! I feel like are style are pretty similar for the most part (obviously we both have some wild cards in there!)

1 Like

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

1 Like

Yeah.
I’m not 100% sold on [name_m]Winston[/name_m],[name_u]Jude[/name_u],[name_f]Mary[/name_f],or [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f].

1 Like

Me too! :slight_smile:

I’m not either. [name_m]Just[/name_m] suggestions based on your other names!

I think that
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]/[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]/[name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
would be cute.

1 Like

I like both of those! Very cute! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to take a look at my signature if you haven’t already! Maybe you’ll get some inspiration! :yellow_heart:

Thanks!
I’ll check it out

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @car.2424! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was in the same boat as you when I started on Nameberry, (still off from having kids, but no longer a teen lol) and it’s a wonderful community for teenberries and name enthusiasts, as well as expecting parents to make friends and get feedback on names they like! I do believe there is a Teenberries thread in Everything But Names as well, if you’d like to check that out!

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/teenberries/208974

Your name picks are really sweet!! I love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] in particular.

Thannk you @leafsgirl44 and @teenberries!