Thank you - glad you think they work well together… [name_f]Willa[/name_f] doesnt feel too popular but [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is very very popular here… on the fence!
Oh I really like [name_f]Constance[/name_f]! Hadn’t considered it before. It would rule [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] out for a future son but otherwise really worth thinking of… and I have never met one. (I love [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] too as a name but the meaning puts me off! Especially as [name_f]Ida[/name_f] already means ‘industrious’. I would like to channel ‘fun and good times’ as well as hard work and moderation.)
Hi @justagirlwholovesnam thanks for these… so many sweet ones. [name_f]Nell[/name_f] / [name_f]Margo[/name_f] / [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] are besutiful but so popular right now in the UK. I would use [name_f]Margot[/name_f] in a snap otherwise! Really like [name_f]Bea[/name_f] for a middle name…
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] I really like - and alongside Ida’s name. My only doubt is whether [name_f]Maude[/name_f] especially feels too matchy with Ida… not in sound but in vibe. What do you think?
that’s a good point – I have met a lot of little Willows here.
I actually met a little [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] here in the UK recently! But totally get the ‘fun and good times’/hard work balance’!
[name_f]Temperance[/name_f] and [name_f]Constance[/name_f] also made me think (sound-wise/vibe-wise) of [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], [name_m]Clarice[/name_m], [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Polly[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] / [name_m]Ruthie[/name_m], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
Am not a Frankie fan but I love Franny & Francy and I absolutely love the name Francine. It would sound so intellectual, artsy, free spirited and cool with Ida!
As for Kitty, I did wonder about Catherine/Katherine or Kate but I think I prefer Kitty with Ida (and you can even nn Kit or maybe just Kit as her name and nn Kitty).
.
Felix or Stanley are gem names. You’ve a solid boy list!
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is gorgeous. You’ve had lots of suggestions already. These are mostly from my list so might lean a little on the clunky side…
I love [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and would use her in a heartbeat. My girls are [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] so I already have the double -a ending issue! It’s ceased to bother me. I think [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] are lovely and work well. Maybe [name_f]Elke[/name_f] or [name_f]Elka[/name_f]?