Future siblings names

Ok so our little boy is [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m] NN Ben/Benny & [name_m]Bear[/name_m].

Our baby girl is [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] NN so far we call her [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Last name is One syllable starts with a B.

We are planning to have atleast one more maybe two more kids. Our vibe is classic with middle name being a little more unusual. I do love nature names, although we didn’t use any for our first two kids.

So far our boy names are pretty much set. Either [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] atlas or [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m]. Which one of these do you like better or goes better with sibling names?

[name_f]Girl[/name_f] names are a lot harder for us!! I really love the name [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], although I don’t care for the Shrek association. I do love the idea of the NN FeeB pronounced like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

Another name I really love is [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] But I’m not crazy about the nicknames. I do like the nickname [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. Was thinking [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] rose or [name_f]Willow[/name_f].

Other names I like our: [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], alice, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

Which name do you think goes best with the siblings or just sounds prettiest. Combos are awesome and much appreciated! this post is of course, just for fun, but I love baby names and thinking of what our future children may be named :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], especially with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] and [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]. That would be my choice. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is great!

For the girl names… instead of [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] with a nickname that sounds like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], why not just use [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]? [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] would be cute together.
I also like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] with your names.

Some combos:
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

1 Like

I think phoebe is cute but it sounds like a nick name to me even though I know it’s a stand alone name! We like to go with a longer classic name that they can use if they want to when they get older and then give them cute nicknames while they’re little. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Vivian[/name_f] is very beautiful! And your other combos are great too!

1 Like

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] feels more in line with your other names - and it gives you fun nickname choices: [name_m]Olly[/name_m], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], Livs, [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] / [name_m]Ossie[/name_m], Obie/Obee/OB

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is cool too - love [name_m]Silas[/name_m] - sleek and cool - and with the nature-y meaning. [name_m]Just[/name_m] depends if you mind repeating initials as it would be exactly the same as Sofia’s name

Some twists: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Ames[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_f]Rain[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Finn[/name_m]

For girls, [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is okay. I find it a bit awkward and clunky, and FeeB is creative but I also think why not just use [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]?

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is elegant and charming. I don’t quite love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for it - again, I think why not just use [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - sorry!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] could give you [name_m]Vero[/name_m]?

One thing you could consider is something like [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] ‘Ivy’ (I.V)?

I like [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] too!

Maybe…

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] (Anna, [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Abby[/name_f], [name_f]Affie[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Allie[/name_f] - maybe Alba)

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (Charlie, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Lolo[/name_f], [name_f]Lotta[/name_f], [name_m]Arlo[/name_m], Lolly)

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (Rosie, [name_m]Chaz[/name_m], [name_m]Otter[/name_m] - maybe Ottile / Ottelie / Otterlie)

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (Allie, [name_f]Lissy[/name_f], [name_f]Alcie[/name_f], [name_f]Alva[/name_f], [name_m]Alvie[/name_m], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_m]Avi[/name_m], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], Liv)

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (Leni, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], Ellio, [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] / Leelo, Noli)

Based on your considerations and kids names, I’ll suggest:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] (Lia, [name_f]Lori[/name_f], Libby)

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (Danny, [name_m]Neil[/name_m], [name_m]Dell[/name_m], [name_m]Dax[/name_m], Nix)

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (Mila, [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Cammie[/name_f], [name_m]Cai[/name_m] / [name_m]Cy[/name_m], Lettie)

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Forest[/name_m] (Alfie, [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_m]Alec[/name_m], Xander)

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] (Lula, [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], Luna)

[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Cove[/name_m] (Joey, [name_m]Jax[/name_m], [name_m]Sonny[/name_m], Jove)

1 Like

I love the NN [name_m]Obie[/name_m] and [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]! Never thought about those! Makes me love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] even more. I also love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] your nicknames for The different combos so creative!

1 Like

I slightly prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] with this set, but [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is also lovely. The character from Shrek wouldn’t be my first though with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], but it is an association. FeeB is super cute. I always think of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiala[/name_f] as alternatives to [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], but I don’t know that those are classic enough for you. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is stretchy but could work. Of your other options I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] fit the best. I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] flows really well and that would probably be my top choice if I was naming your next baby (though obviously I am not)

1 Like

I like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] too!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] vivienne nn [name_f]Alva[/name_f] or [name_m]Alvie[/name_m] or [name_f]Ava[/name_f]! Might be my new favorite girl combo.

1 Like