• Liam, Gavin and Nolan : 3 (7%)
  • Riley, Nolan and Gavin : 1 (2%)
  • Riley, Nolan and Liam : 3 (7%)
  • Liam, Riley, and Grant : 4 (9%)
  • Grant, Holden, and Leo : 8 (18%)
  • Leo, Colin and Grant : 6 (13%)
  • Holden, Jonah, and Leo : 5 (11%)
  • Reed, Nolan and Riley: 2 (4%)

I like [name]Liam[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Collin[/name] or [name]Liam[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] as a sibset, but they’re not there to vote for. Would be my choices though :slight_smile:

I love love love the names [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] together, and [name]Nolan[/name] wasn’t one I would’ve thought of, but it sounds great next to them

I voted [name]Holden[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]. [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] used to be on my top five and I absolutely love them together, so I think they really work in a sibset. I think [name]Holden[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], and [name]Grant[/name] work a bit better, but I really like [name]Holden[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]. They all have strong “O” sounds–were you going for that?

I also love the idea of [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]…

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Holden[/name], [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] but I would have preferred [name]Liam[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] so much more!! [name]Even[/name] [name]Leo[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] would have been nice. The only pair you had that included [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name] had [name]Nolan[/name] which I just don’t like so I did not vote for that.

I completely forgot our first choice [name]Nolan[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Grant[/name]…originally [name]Riley[/name] was going to be a middle name, [name]Liam[/name] [name]Riley[/name]. But then I started liking it as a first name, apparently [name]Liam[/name] is getting very popular and I’ve only met one little boy named [name]Riley[/name], and he is the cutest child I have ever seen. [name]Nolan[/name] is my favorite boy name at the moment. So [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] are probably the top two.

[name]Leo[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] are my favourites. I think I’d rather something other than [name]Riley[/name], though. [name]Leo[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] maybe?

[name]Leo[/name], [name]Colin[/name], and [name]Grant[/name]!

I voted for [name]Leo[/name], [name]Riley[/name], & [name]Nolan[/name], but if it were an option, I’d be drooling over [name]Leo[/name], [name]Grant[/name], & [name]Nolan[/name].